CHAPTER 3

Please, Look at me

Meanwhile….

 

It was the last subject and the bell ranged "bye hyung see you tomorrow" guanlin said to jihoon as jihoon nodded and quickly get out of the classroom. He smiles as he saw daehwi from the distances he ran to him and backhug daehwi.

 

Daehwi was so shock that he almost fall to his death he was probably thought it was jinyoung so he just "hey jinyoung-hyung what are you doing let me go" he turned around only to find it was actually not jinyoung "o-omo j-jihoon hyung.." jihoon smiles kinda faded away when daehwi call him jinyoung but hes smile again when he saw how cute and fluffy daehwi is.

 

"daehwi do you want to walk home with me?" jihoon asked as he was waiting with a good respond "Ofcourse hyung~" jihoon smiles as he feels like hes already win the world "ok then lets go!" jihoon pulled daehwi's arm excitedly and daehwi couldn’t help but to hide his little smiles that litterally trying to take over him.

 

Jihoon smiles as he glad daehwi didn’t even change just like how he used to meet daehwi during his childhood, he is still so talkative like ever. As they were walking together jihoon suddenly have some flashback when they were still a kid.

 

Jihoon's flashback

 

They were playing around at the playground and it was the last day of daehwi to be there so they play as much as they can "daehwi-ah~ let go now omma is waiting for you" daehwi's mom called out for daehwi as he know its gonna be his last time meeting jihoon.

 

"im going to missed you jihoon hyung~" young daehwi said as he pout "cant you not go daehwi-ah" young jihoon said while he grab over daehwi's arm, daehwi shake his head and look down.

 

"I like you daehwi-ah can you not leave me? Whos gonna play with me when you are not here with me" jihoon pout at daehwi "I don’t want to go either but I have to follow my omma hyung~" daehwi reply him back as tears rolled down his cheeks.

 

Jihoon pulled daehwi in his embrace tightly "then please don’t forget about me daehwi-ah" daehwi pull out from the hugged, wipes his tear and nodded "ofcourse hyung I will not gonna forget you and you will not gonna forget me because taddaaa~" daehwi let out some sort of couples bracelets.

 

"wah you bought this for me?" daehwi nodded and put it on jihoon. Daehwi kissed jihoon's cheeks jihoon kissed his cheeks too in reply, they both laughed "daehwi-ah hurry up lets go before we missed the flight" daehwi's mom said to him.

 

Daehwi look down "im gonna missed you hyung" jihoon caresses his cheeks and look at him in the eyes. "hyung gonna missed you magu magu times too" jihoon said as he smiles sweetly at daehwi. They hugged for the last time and only god knows how jihoon feel so heart broken at that time.

\END OF FLASHBACK/

 

Daehwi notices that jihoon have been staring at him with smiles on his face"hyung, why is there something on my face?" daehwi said as he keep on touching his face jihoon laughed looking daehwi's cuteness. "daehwi-ah do you still remember this bracelet?" jihoon open his sleeves a little bit to show the bracelet that daehwi give during their childhood days.

 

"oh you still wear it hyung?' daehwi asked him jihoon nodded ans ask daehwi "wheres yours?" daehwi look down " about that well the bracelet broke into pieces im sorry hyung" jihoons smiles faded away a little bit "ah its okay sometimes accident happened right?" jihoon say back to him as he was trying hard not to show that he is kinda heartbroken.

 

"but hyung I cry a lot after it happened" daehwi said as he try to make jihoon feels better "ahh really?" jihoon smiles as he ruffled daehwi's hair, daehwi can literally feel his cheeks burning he was too shy at the point where jihoon was literally so closed to his face that he have to covere his face out of this embarrasment jihoon giggled looking at daehwi's cuteness. They continue to walk on their way home.

 

 

Bae Jinyoung's pov

 

Jinyoung saw jihoon run out out of the classroom and quickly backhug daehwi he smiles then he realized that guanlin is probably alone right now in the classroom.

 

He ran back into the classroom and he hugged guanlin tightly "I thought im going to lost you" guanlin was too shocked by jinyoung's action "l-lost me?" jinyoung pulled out from the hug "uh..i mean lets go walk back home together linlin" jinyoung grab guanlin's arm and they went back home together. Jinyoung glad that his jokes can make guanlin laugh so cutely.

 

Jinyoung look at guanlin lovingly he can feel his heart beating so fast at anything guanlin do. Man he really is in love with this guy only god knows how he feels like at that time.

 

He feel blessed and he glad he had one and only reason to live on this world, that right he have Lai Guanlin. He knows guanlin might not likes him but if everyday he woke up and feeling excited to see this man, he might have that thought on being alive every single day.

 

Lai Guanlin's pov

 

Jinyoung grab his arm after jinyoung asked him to walk back home together with him well obviously guanlin cannot resist that because jinyoung already grab his hand along and another reason why he cannot resist it was because he really love jinyoung.

 

He loves everything about jinyoung in guanlin's eyes jinyoung is basically the most perfect guy he have ever witnessed in his entire life before. He glad god give him such a big opportunities for him to be on this world to witnessed such a beautiful person like jinyoung.

 

Suddenly Jinyoung literally fall because of his clumsy "jinyoung hyung!" guanlin screams as he quickly run to jinyoung to check over him, jinyoung keep on touching his head as he have a little cut on it "hyung look at me so I can see if its bad or not" "its okay guanlin im fine" jinyoung said as he try to brushed it off "no hyung" guanlin said as he grab jinyoung's hand "please, look at me…"

 

 

                                                                                                                                      Chapter 3 끝               

 

 

 

Here the update guys how was it? is it good? We glad yall enjoy the updates we are giving and also sinces last time we promised to give yall some daehoon moment so here you go guys. The daehoon moment yall have been waiting for. We also want to apologized if theres any typos or grammar mistakes. Once again thanks for reading this fanfic. Btw please do follow our twitter guys (@heonitenny and @tiif_bjy)