Chapter Four

Don't Recall

"Blue or red?" I held up two notebooks.

Taehyung sighed. "You should really talk to him."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What? Who?"

"Matthew."

I chuckled. "What's with him? I was just asking you what color was better."

"Exactly. You should really go talk to him so I won't get dragged to the mall picking notebooks," Taehyung said.

I raised my eyebrows, "And what makes you think I'd drag him?"

He shrugged, "I don't know, I don't care. I'm just sick of you asking me blue or red then end up choosing pink."

I dropped both notebooks and opted for the pink one just beside the ones I dropped. "Yeah, I choose pink," I said and threw it in my shopping cart which was now full of pink school things.

Taehyung groaned. "See?!" He gestured to the shopping cart and I laughed so hard.

"I'm a girl, man. I love pink," I said when I stopped laughing.

"Well, you surely don't act like one," he said.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Oh yeah, I don't. Want me to give you a sample?" I said and cracked my knuckles.

He looked away and forced a cough. "Oh look, more pink. Let's go, Jiwoo-yah!" He said and pulled me away. What a wimp.

"Oh wait, someone's calling," I stopped and took my phone out of my pocket. It was Somin.

"What's up, Somin-ah?" I answered.

There was a pause. "What? Sub?" She asked, confused. I chuckled. Between the four of us, she was totally the one lacking in english.

I was about to correct her when I hear someone from the background laughing.

"She said what's up, Som-ah. Like, what's going on, or what's happening," I hear Matthew's voice.

"Oh! Darn it, I should take some english lessons!" Somin exclaimed.

"I'm here," Matthew said followed by Somin's shriek. "Yah! Don't pinch my nose!" Then Matthew's laughter once again.

Wow, they look so cute. I mean, they sound cute.

"Jiwoo-yah, still there?" Somin asked through the phone.

"Yeah, yeah, so why'd you call?" I asked her.

"Oh! I know I said we had a date today that's why we couldn't come with you and Taehyung, but there isn't anything good in the movies so we decided to come with you guys."

"Cool. Where are you guys now? We're at the department store," I looked around and saw a sign, "Paper area."

"We're already at the mall, we'll see you there!" She said then hang up.

I looked at Taehyung, "Somin said they're coming."

"I thought they were having a date?" Taaehyung asked.

Since I just got back from Australia a few days ago, i'm gonna have to enroll later than the guys. But i'm only held back a few months so I guess it won't be that hard to catch up.

I'm buying my school supplies today and I originally asked Somin first, but she said she had plans with Matthew so...

"Movies , they decided to join us."

Taehyung looked unsure. "Are you fine with that? I mean, we can go to the movies and pretend it didn't ," he offered.

I laughed and shoved him on the shoulder. "Don't exaggerate, Taehyung-ah. I'm the ex here, not you."

Taehyung rolled his eyes but he smiled. "Geez, I was just concerned."

I chuckled. "Well, enough with the concern. I told you, there's nothing to worry about anymore," I shook my head.

Taehyung bit his lip and sighed. "I don't believe you, but okay," he nodded. 

I scoffed. "Whatever," then as if it was on cue, Somin called for us.

We turned our heads to the direction of the voice and saw Somin holding hands with Matthew.

Taehyung suddenly turned to me and opened his mouth, "Jiw—," but I interrupted him.

"Don't," I narrowed my eyes at him and he immediately closed his mouth and even made a zipping motion with his fingers.

I laughed just as the two reached us. "What was that?" Matthew asked and copied Taehyung's zipping motion.

Taehyung just shook his head. 

"Anyway! I'm hungry, have you guys eaten?" Somin asked and Taehyung and I both shook our heads. 

"We were gonna finish this first before eating," I gestured to my cart, "but I think we're gonna call it a day, school doesn't start until two days so I think I'll jsut finish tomorrow."

"Oh good! Let's eat, i'm hungry!" Somin said and I agreed, I need food in my system.

"Bro, you said you know a new sushi resto around the place?" Matthew turned to Taehyung who just nodded.

We looked at him for a few seconds before Matthew said, "Well, where is it?"

Taehyung kept silent so I punched him in the gut, "Yah, i'm hungry already!" I told him and while he grunted, he still kept his mouth shut.

I was aiming for another punch when he took out his phone and tapped on it. We waited for a few seconds and when Taehyung finished, I immediately laughed.

"Dang, man. Stop being so stupid," I said while still laughing. Taehyung was also supressing his laugh while Somin and Matthew looked confused.

"Aren't you gonna me first? What? You mean like, his zipper or something?" Matthew asked and he wasn't even teasing, he was just genuinely curious.

I stopped laughing and went to punch Matthew in the gut, "Eek! Now you're the one acting stupid!" I said then widened my eyes. Matthew mirrored my expression.

"Um—," I started to stutter but Somin cut me off by her laughter.

"Don't worry, Matt-ah. Jiwoo is always violent, don't take it personally," she said. 

Matthew went out of shock and smiled a bit, "Yeah, I figured," he chuckled so I glared at him.

Then suddenly Taehyung cleared his throat, showing his phone once again.

me already!!! (Not my zipper, stupid Matthew)


[a/n] oooookay what a failed attempt at fluff. (I seriously wasn't satisfied with this chapter i'm sorry) buuuut!!! can you feel the shift? I mean, the angst is barely there in this chapter! right, right? yay i'm ready for mah bwoo moments aye aye aye! p.s., i'm so wowed that people are actually reading this woot woot! (hopefully you won't leave doe <3)