Lone Walk

Uri Maknae Hansollie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Additional Tags : Mild Hurt/Comfort, insecure feeling

The shared bedroom is according to not the latest information. Hansol shared the big bedroom with Wonwoo and Performance Unit, Seungcheol and Mingyu with Jeonghan and Jisoo, and Seungkwan Seokmin and Jisoo took the last room.
I heard this from my sis, so I don't really know if I got them right.. But I heard from my sis that they had changed the arrangement, and the apartment part.. I don't even know anything.. I was half unconscious when writing this, so I was only partially responsible for the fic you're going to read..

ヾ(‘△‘)ノ _(._.)_ _(_^_)_ (・_・;)ゞ

Lone Walk

 

“I'm taking a walk around here.” Hansol said it tiredly when he walked out of the bedroom he shared with five other members, fully dressed in black pants and black cotton jacket which covered the oversized white t-shirt which actually belong to Mingyu.

The young boy busied himself with pulling his hoodie over and trying his best to cover his head and hid his eyes under the shadow the hoodie provided him, while he walked past the living room which was still filled by some of his hyungs who were still watching a movie.

“Can't sleep?” Soonyoung asked from his spot. With his eyes still glued on the TV screen, he laid on the floor without a care to his lazy- like appearance as he ate the chips served in front of his.

Tying the shoelaces carefully tight, Hansol nodded slightly before saying. “Yeah… Something like that…” He offered no more words when he heard a pair of feet approached him and an utterly familiar voice asked him.

“Alone?”

Nodding again, Hansol this time answered at the same time with his nod, “Yes.” He said giving the word some pressure, indicating that he wanted to go alone and he wasn't going to give any space for anyone.

“Don't go too far, okay?” Seungcheol said, he did well hiding his worries as his hand patting Hansol’s head and he crouched down to give him a light hug from behind.

Not uttering any other word, Hansol nodded and stood up along with Seungcheol. He turned to face the leader and looked at the other member whose eyes were still on the TV screen. “I'm going now.”

Words of ‘be careful’ ‘don't walk too far’ and ‘don't take too long’ from his hyungs answered him warmly despite their attention still on the movie played.

Nodding at the younger boy, Seungcheol smiled and waved at him when the younger opened the door then left.

Watching the front door closed, Seungcheol sighed and turned to walk back to the living room when the door to Hansol's bedroom opened again and Wonwoo emerged from the dimly lit room with his loose fitting clothes clung to his tall and lean figure. His eyes squinted into slit for a moment when the bright light of the living room hit him hard.

The leader almost thought that the rapper wanted to go to bathroom until the younger man looked around their dorm from his spot in front of the shared bedroom. “Where is Hansol?” he asked, deep frown etched onto his sleep curtained face.

“He left just now.” Soonyoung replied shortly as he stood up from his lying position to refill some water into his glass. “Ya! Pause it for a while.” he said, walking past Wonwoo who was still lost between consciousness and sleepiness.

“What do you mean with he left?” Wonwoo asked, his eyes narrowed into slit, looking at Soonyoung then to the people in the living room. “Hyung?”

Knowing that Wonwoo meant him, Seungcheol stood up again from his seat and walked toward Wonwoo. Dragging the slightly taller rapper away from the living room, Seungcheol said. “He wants to take a walk, he needs some alone time, I guess.”

“This late?” Wonwoo asked, his words hushed into whisper mindful of other members who had gone to sleep, yet still loud enough to show how harsh he meant the word to sound out.

A door next to them opened and Mingyu emerged from it, “What happened?” the tallest member walked out in his sleeping outfit, the expression of surprise when he saw the two older men standing outside his room couldn't beat the sleepiness he felt yet as he rubbed his eyes

“Hansol left.” Wonwoo told him before Seungcheol could explain.

“What?” Mingyu’s eyes blown open at what he had just heard from Wonwoo, sleepiness gone from his face replaced by shock. Turning to the leader, he asked for confirmation. “Is that true? Why? Where to? With who?”

Raising both of his hands, Seungcheol sighed before starting, eyes supposedly looking at Wonwoo. “Listen to me first, okay? Maybe, Hansol just need some alone time. And he does say that he wants to be alone.”

“But this is already midnight. Why did you let him?” Wonwoo asked, looking back at his hyung with complete disagreement.

“Hey, Hansol said that he won't walk too far, just around here.” Seungcheol said, trusting their maknae completely.

“But, what does he mean by not too far? Around here? Even the next two district from here can be considered as around here.” Wonwoo talked back aggressively, he lacked sleep because of the packed schedule of their works and just as he wanted to rest and sleep with his lover, Hansol left him alone in their bed. How could he not become angry at Seungcheol for letting their youngest to leave the safety of their dorm in the middle of the night? Sure, he was also angry -disappointed- at Hansol because the younger didn't say anything to him and just left, but Seungcheol should have known better. The area around their dorm might be safe, but what if Hansol walked too far and, and…

Not wanting to even think about it, Wonwoo said as he rushed back to his bedroom. “I'm going to find him.”

Mingyu who had been silent, watched as his hyung barged into his own bedroom and a glance at Seungcheol drove him to follow Wonwoo's decision. “Well, I guess, I will also do that..” He said, walking back to his own room and changed his clothes.

When the three gathered again it was when Wonwoo about to storm out of the dorm, Mingyu stopped him saying that he needed to calm himself first.

“Are you leaving too?” Jisoo asked from his seat in the living room when he saw how the two rappers dressed themselves.

Before Wonwoo and Mingyu answered, Seungcheol walked out of his shared bedroom and answered. “Yeah. We need to make sure that Hansol is okay. I leave the dorm to you.”

“Sure.” Jisoo smiled knowingly as he waved at them before turning to the movie. “Wait, how did he get there?” He asked when he missed some scenes in the movie.

Nodding to the two by the door, Seungcheol cued. “Let's go.”

The ride down in the elevator seemed to calm the hell out of Wonwoo as the second oldest stopped tapping his feet impatiently against the floor and his eyes weren't narrowed so sharply anymore.

“I hope Hansol is still near here.” Mingyu said breaking the silence which started making him fidgeting under its pressure.

“Right.” Seungcheol said, giving a small smile at Mingyu before returning his gaze to the LCD panel inside the elevator, why does it suddenly take so long? He asked himself as he, instead, became impatient.

“I'm sorry for almost yelling at you.” Wonwoo said suddenly, catching the other two off guard. “You were worried too.” He hadn't thought about that carefully, he was too focused on Hansol leaving that he ignored Seungcheol’s restless expression when he asked about their maknae.

“Yeah. I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't let Hansol go alone.” Seungcheol replied placing his hand on Wonwoo's shoulder.

When they reached the ground floor, all three of them started to fix their clothes. Mingyu pushed the collar of his jacket high that it cover the lower part of his face and pulled the cap down, Wonwoo put on black masker before pulling the hoodie of his gray sweater to shadow his eyes, while Seungcheol just putting on a black cap similar to Mingyu's.

“What clothes does Hansollie wear?” Mingyu asked as they walked out of the elevator and the apartment to the street.

“He wears his black jacket over your t-shirts and also black pants.” Seungcheol said as he looked around the area, thinking hard about which path Hansol took. “Let’s split up. I will search in that area.”

“Oh. If it isn't you boys.” A gentle voice reached them soon after they decided to split up.

Looking back, they found the guard of their apartment and they bowed slightly greeting him.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Kim-ahjussi.” Seungcheol said politely as he watched the old man walked toward them. “You can recognize us this soon. Are we underdressed for disguise?” The leader asked, actually worried if they could be easily spotted by people.

Laughing, the guard waved at them. “No no. I can recognize you because I'm so familiar with you guys. Seeing you every night is more than enough for me to recognize you boys just by a mere glance.”

“Is that so?” Seungcheol responded jokingly, Mr. Kim was right, they met so often during his night shift as they often came home late at night, maybe more often than Mr. Lee who worked day shift.

“Are you taking a walk too?” The elder asked as soon as he saw the boys’ clothes.

“Too?” Mingyu asked confusedly.

“The boy from your group, umm.. Who is it... Vernon? I met him a while ago.”

“Where did you see him, ahjussi?” Wonwoo asked urgently, striding forward nearing the man.

“You are looking for him?” Confused, Mr Kim blinked his eyes several times as he looked back at where he came from and pointed at one area. “I met him when he walked passing the park.”

“Did he say anything about where he wanted to go?” Seungcheol asked.

“He didn't say much. But he mentioned about a cafe near here.” The guard said, looking at the three boys’s sudden urgency. “I met him just now, if you run now maybe you can catch up to him.”

Bowing to him, Seungcheol said his gratitude. “Kamsahamnida, Kim-ahjussi. We're going now.”

“Yeah. Go now.” He rushed them away. “He looked so lonely back then, you better hurry up.”

“Nee. Kamsahamnida.” The boys chorused as they started running toward the area Mr. Kim pointed.

They had walked past the park and now finding Hansol in black clothing turned out harder than they thought. Despite the hot summer day, that night was a little bit colder than usual, some people had worn jacket and seeing that most men were wearing black jacket and black

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter