Tattoo

Uri Maknae Hansollie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hansol wants to get a tattoo. And it's his three hyung who made a fuzz.

I didn't intend to post this, but I woke up this morning and this idea struck me fully awake that I spent my morning writing this.

No check, no beta read, just me writing down what came across my thought.

Enjoy reading this! :)

Tattoo

 

“Hyung. What do you think if I get a tattoo?” Hansol asks that when they have their rest in the living room.

“What?” Seungcheol almost chokes on his drink when he hears that from the young male sitting beside him on the couch. His head turns to face Hansol, as fast as whiplash.

“Are you serious?” Mingyu asks from behind Hansol, frowning at their maknae who is currently sitting on his lap lying his head back on his shoulder.

“Yeah.” Hansol replied, his voice is a bit weak at the implications of refusal from his two hyungs. Turning to the other hyung, Hansol asks with something like a pout on his face. “Can't I?”

Wonwoo has stunned look on his face, completely unready about this talk as he never expects Hansol to be the one among the four of them to get a tattoo. He has this loading expression on his face as his eyes meet Hansol before he asks. “What tattoo?”

Happy at the sign of no rejection from Wonwoo, Hansol smiles wide turning on Mingyu's lap to face Wonwoo. “I'm thinking about getting wings tattoo.”

“Wings?” Wonwoo repeats the word carefully, eyes glancing sideway as he tries to imagine Hansol with wings tattoo. “Where?” He asks again.

“Wait!” Seungcheol interrupts before Hansol can reply. “Are you going to let him have it?” he asks, trying to look at Wonwoo whose appearance is covered by Mingyu and Hansol.

Raising his eyebrow at the eldest, he asks back. “Why not?”

Seungcheol frowns at Wonwoo before turning to Hansol. “Do you really want it?”

Hansol nods, he has turned again, now straddling Mingyu's laps so he can look at his three hyung easily. “Yeah. I want it.”

“Have you thought this thoroughly?” Seungcheol's another question is answered by Hansol's nod again.

“Hyung, what's the deal?” Wonwoo asks, his head leans up at the space between Mingyu and Hansol to look directly at Seungcheol. “Let Hansol get the tattoo.*

Seungcheol's frown goes deeper at Wonwoo's words. “Tattoo is a permanent thing. You can't get and rid of it easily just because you want to. The process also hurts a lot.” He says looking at both Wonwoo and Hansol.

“The pain is only at the beginning when you get the tattoo. Afterwards, none.” Wonwoo says back.

“The tattoo can get in the way when we work.”

“It can be covered with make up.”

“When you sweat a lot, the make up won't be able to cover it.”

“Then just make sure that it is located in a spot covered by clothes.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter