Bromance 1/2

Complicated

This is one of the normal day that a superstar like Jihoon can get, that's it if sleeping on your friend's bed because your bed is too messy is considered as normal. It is a habit of his to sleep on Woojin's bed instead of his own bed since his friend is the tidiest person (besides Minhyun) in their group.

Jihoon can smell something delicious from outside but he is too tired to even move his fingers. Tangled in the comforter while reminiscing some scripts for his upcoming show is the best he can do at this time.

"Jihoon wake up.."

A lazy voice approached him, it sounds oddly familiar. Jihoon only hums in response.

"I'm not your mom c'mon kiddo" this time the owner of the voice try to disentangle him from his comfort zone (or Woojin's). "Breakfast is ready!! Oh and it's your favorite"

As the mention of food, Jihoon opens his eyes and is face to face with Jaehwan's puffy face. He must have woken up too early this morning. 

"Okay okay" His hyung grins at him and leave to eat with the others. 

It's not that Jihoon is lazy, usually it is either Jinyoung or Guanlin who wake up late but he and Daniel just shot a variety show last night and he is not ready to be functioned again. Not until late in the afternoon, he reasoned. 

 

He drags his heavy limbs to the dining room and the other 10 boys have gathered around the table, fighting for the biggest bacon and less burned toast. Jihoon only stands at the side and wait until the war ends so he can enjoy whatever food left. Before he can passes out while standing, suddenly there's a tug on his sleeve 

"Pssst" He glances to the side and finds his partner in crime, Woojin, winks at him. Wait what. 

"I saved the best for you" He whispers and beckons the boy to follow him to the kitchen. Jihoon's face lit up with happiness. He can only trust Park Woojin in his life. 

Once he enters the kitchen, Woojin hands him a cup of coffee (bless his soul) and a plate with the perfect sunny side up egg (just what Jihoon likes) and thankfully less burned toast. He smiles at his friend who grins at him in return, snaggletooth fully on show. The both of them come back to the dining room once again and finish their breakfast in less than 5 minutes. Jihoon will forever be thankful for his best friend.

 

When the afternoon comes, their manager makes a surprise visit to their dorm. All the members have their own schedules already (everyone but Jihoon, he just want to sleep all day okay) so they did not expect their manager to barge in suddenly. 

"Hyung..what's up?" Jisung awkwardly ask their manager who is smiling at them. Okay at least he is smiling.

"I want to announce something" ten pair of eyes are looking at him since Guanlin has gone early this morning with Wooseok from Pentagon! Jihoon remembers being intimidated because the guy is so handsome like a prince in a disney movie while he looks like someone who live in the hut with cinderella. Woojin snickers beside him since he knew exactly what Jihoon was thinking. That's how close they are, talking with minds. 

 

"So...." the manager starts and the boys are all holding their breath in anticipation. "Park Jihoon" Jihoon closes his eyes "and..." he holds his breath "Park Woojin" he opens his eyes in surprise. His friend does exactly the same. "Park Jihoon and Park Woojin, you guys will shoot this variety show..." a pause. Woojin is looking at Jihoon like the latter has magically grown two heads. "It's called celebrity bromance" silence. 

 

The dorm is in silent mode until Jaehwan's boisterous laugh erupted from his mouth, followed by the other boys laugh. Jihoon's eyes can't..no, won't..leave Woojin. He is expecting the worst reaction like Woojin hurriedly leave the dorm and go back to Busan at the mention of the show. Instead He is meeting with Woojin and his infamous snaggletooth grinning at him. "It will be fun!" He said. Jihoon can feel his face warmer at the sight and he laughs, relieved. 

 

The show will be like wanna one go more or less. However, both of them have to come up with their own plans, without any staff but one cameraman to follow them. Jihoon is worried since it is the first time be and Woojin will go out together regardless how close and comfortable they are with each other. Their friends all left according to their own plans, Jisung patted both of them before he left with Sungwoon and Jaehwan. Ong and Daniel were the last to go, the former doing his cute version of Jihoon's jeojang, earned him both a slap on his thigh by Daniel and Woojin's deep groans. 

Nervous is the right word to describe both of them feeling right now. They are in the living room, together with their Manager and the PD of the show. 

"What do you have in mind?" the PD asks, worry laced in his voice. Woojin looks like he want to answer but hesitation written all over his face. Jihoon knows the younger like the back of his hand so he rubs Woojins nape, encouraging the boy to just say it. 

"I...wanna go to Busan." 

The hand on Woojin's nape stopped. Yes, Jihoon does not see it coming.