Bromance 2/2

Complicated

"So where are we going?" Jihoon eyes the boy beside him who look like he just won a lottery. They just arrived in Busan after the longest train trip ever. Last night was a mess. The other boys can't believe the duo will go to Busan for real. Jisung was so worried that he made sure they hold hands the entire day so none get lost in the crowd. Sungwoon was not any better. He packed so many things for the two that it looks like they will go for a month instead only for a day. Meanwhile, Daniel secretly cried in the corner because he also want to go to Busan. He even asked whether they can include him in the luggage. 

 

Back to the present. Jihoon, after watching the movie train to busan for nth time, expected zombie to somehow hijacking their train therefore he is prepared with some zombie repellent or something which he bought from internet yesterday. Woojin only sighed at the mention of zombie repellent. He didn't know his friend will take the movie seriously. 

"Um i'm not sure." Jihoon and the cameraman both looking at Woojin with unreadable expression. They look dejected and scammed. 

 

"Okay...how about going to your house?" The older of the two suggests. He is still shaking at the possibility of zombie appeared out of nowhere in the train so he didn't have time to snap at the younger for being so ridiculous. 

"I dont even know where my house is.." Woojin says in a low voice that nobody will hear him except himself. "Pardon?"

The younger looks like he is about to faint 

"I...didnt know where my house is" he repeats slowly. 

"What?!"

Jihoon can't believe his ears. Did his friend just tell him he forget where his house is? it's so silly to even think about forgetting your own house, the place where you grow up. 

"Listen. My family moved when I already entered the company to become a trainee and I never go back to Busan after that so ugh" Woojin looks guilty and he must have felt so dumb for suggesting both of them to go to Busan when he doesn't even know where to go. 

Being the older means he holds the responsibility for both of them. So Jihoon tries his best to calm himself but not after flicking Woojin's on the forehead for being so ridiculous. 

"Ouch. What was that for?!"

Jihoon quickly dismisses the youngers protest and waves his hand in defeat. 

"Can you like contact your family, friends or even your teacher? I dont wanna lost in the place where Zombie can attack you out of blue" 

The younger expression changes from surprised to happy to sad in the span of one minute. It doesn't look good. 

"I have my family's contact saved in my phone but I don't have my phone with me right now so..." he mumbles.

This is the last straw. Jihoon didn't sacrifice his time to sleep just to go to Busan with his used to be trusted friend but not anymore. He might call this the end of their pink sausage unit or whatever it is. "Woojin you are so dumb" He said alas before leaving his friend and the cameraman frozen like statue. He is just going to explore Busan alone. Zombie or any silly creatures can come at him and he still won't forgive Woojin for being so annoying. 

 

Actually Jihoon is not mad at woojin for forgetting his house or having nowhere to go. He is mad since the boy looked so nonchalant about this whole thing while Jihoon can't even sleep for thinking too hard about the time they will spend together. He is expecting something, nothing big just a little bit enthusiasm from the other yet all he got was nothing. He has survived from this one sided love for too long that it started to effect his mood whenever he is around the object of his affection. Yes, Jihoon has a crush on Woojin since produce 101 days and it developed even more when the said boy helped him and Hyungseop with their science project. He is so so glad because they can debut together but sometimes Woojin is too slow and he hate himself for not being brave enough to confess to the younger boy. 

 

Its been an hour since Jihoon left Woojin and the cameraman. He honestly doesn't know where he is right now. The street is unfamiliar and the stares that he received from people didn't help at all. Hes starting to worry about his life when someone calls his name.

"Park Jihoon?" There's a girl, definitely younger than him and kinda familiar stands in front of him but there's no way he knows the girl since he doesn't have any relatives in Busan. 

Jihoon tries his best to look calm, she is not a sasaeng, he thought. "Ugh yes? you know me?" 

The girl smilea and Jihoon starts to sweat since he swear the girl reminds him with someone. "Are you lost?" the young girl asks him worriedly. He shakes his head but then he remembers he is indeed lost and nodded his head afterwards. The girl chuckles and motions him to follow her. 

"Should I..." Jihoon's inner thought is having a battle with his mind but the girl doesn't look like a sasaeng and she doesn't try to hurt him so he can trust this girl right?

 

Both of them walking for several minutes with the young girl leading the way. Jihoon can see the area changed from modern city with many buildings and vehicles to a quieter area where the only thing he can see is green and he can also smell the ocean. As expected from Busan. He suddenly thinking of Woojin and  wonder what is he doing currently..is he worried or not or has he eaten anything? His thoughts get interrupted when the young girl stops walking. Jihoon scans the area and the scenery is so beautiful. They are standing on a hill, not too high but still high that he can see the beach and the people from this quite far distance. "It's beautiful" he mumbles quietly. "It is!" The girl sounds so cheerful and sounds really like Busan person. Wait. He gets it. He knows this girl. Isn't she-

"Yerimmie! Park Yerim! What are you doing?"

Ah that familiar voice. 

"Oppa!! Look I bring your friend here" the girl steps aside, revealing Jihoon with shocked expression as he see who is standing in front of him. 

"Ya! Park Jihoon!"

This annoying voice that he grows to love recently, it's none other than Park Woojin's. He is so relieved that he can hug his friend right here and then but he remembers there is Woojin's sister with them. Instead of having a sweet reunion like what Jihoon secretly wants, He rolls his eyes at the other boy. "What are you doing here?"

Woojin raises his eyebrows. No he doesn't look attractive at all, nope. "I should be the one asking you, what are you doing here, at my favorite place, with my sister out of all people?" He says complete with satoori. Jihoon is too shocked and too confused to answer because favorite place??

"Oppa..I brought him here because I know you don't know our new house and you will probably come here so I saved your friend and saved you at the same time." Smart. Woojin's sister is smart unlike his brother. 

Jihoon can see Woojin's expression soften, He reaches for his sister and half hug her, he also motions Jihoon to come closer. Wait what. Before Jihoon can ask what is he going to do, his friend already half hug him so the three are hugging each other. 

"I am so worried silly" Woojin whispers in low voice that only Jihoon can hear. The latter smiles, the brightest. 

 

After the whole fiasco, Yerim or Woojin's sister took the pink sausage unit to Woojin's new house. Jihoon met Woojin's family and they decided to have dinner there. The cameraman also tagged along with them. He already informed the PD that there was a technical problem and the shooting will be post poned until next week. Jihoon can't wait to go to Busan again next week and this time his dumb friend should come up with a brilliant idea or else he is going to dump him for real (no he is too in love with Aoojin to do that).

During the trip back to Seoul, Jihoon felt so tired that he fell asleep as soon as he touch the comfy seat. Woojin just chuckled at his silly friend and positioned Jihoon's head on his shoulder so the boy can sleep comfortably. "Night my pink sausage" he whispers before following Jihoon to dreamland.