Woojin is Science

Complicated

Today is one of the day where hyeongseop have to go to his school in order to submit some tasks which was neglected because of the produce 101 shooting. He thanked whatever is on the heaven for making the task is not as hard as he thought it would be. Perhaps his prayer is a little too soon because after submitting the task his beloved teacher gave him another task and he couldnt believe his eyes since the task is even harder than the pick me dance. 

 

"Seop what's with the long face? You are going to scare everyone here." Jihoon flopped beside him while holding a thick book. 

"Yes i thought your soul already left your body" added yehyun after sitting beside jihoon on the couch. They are currently in the living area of produce 101 dorm. They still have a week before the concept evaluation and seems like the three of them were being tortured by their teachers. 

 

"You know school stuff" hyeongseop answer lazily. His head accidentally knocked the hard table and making Yehyun jumped from his seat. 

"You get homework too?" Jihoon ask like its the most ridiculous thing ever. But to tell you the truth its ridiculous since their teachers supposed to help them instead of adding another misery to their already miserable life. 

 

Hyeongseop eyeing the book that Jihoon and Yehyun bring "So SOPA students also get science project?"

"What do you mean by also? Of course we are" Yehyun faked offended and Jihoon only chuckled "Yes besides the idol preparation we also learn the basic stuff"

 

After the small talk, they began doing their projects silently but Jihoon broke the silence by cursing in an unknown language. Hyeongseop looks up at him "what is wrong with you?"

The older looks upset and his face is as red as tomato "I dont understand everything damn" Yehyun shoulders shake as he tried to stop himself from laughing at his school mate. Hyeongseop only rolled his eyes "Like hell I dont understand it either. We need to ask someone" He suggested at last. 

 

The two boys are walking around the dorm in search for someone who seems capable enough to help them in finishing the project. Yehyun decided to just cheat on his friend later so he went to the practice room to start his usual practice with I know You Know team.  

 

After walking for several minutes, they meet with their savior in the form of a boy named Daehwi. They run up to him and stopped him from whatever he was doing at the moment. "Yah daehwi!" The younger looked so surprised, poor boy. "What's up hyung?" He was just about to go to the toilet after several hours practicing the Never dance with his team. Hyeongseop take out the book from his backpack and showed it to the confused Daehwi. The boy eyeing the book before sighing "You guys did not just expect me to understand science lesson for twelve grade..did you?" Theres a hint of tired and worry on his voice. The two boys from Oh little girl team nodded slowly. "Oh my god" Daehwi almost screamed. Jihoon and Hyeongseop flinched because as cute as Daehwi seems the boy can also be scary sometimes. 

 

Theres an awkward silence before Daehwi huffed in annoyance because He just want to go to toilet right now "Tell you what, you can ask Woojin hyung. Hes good at science" Jihoon choked on his own spit and Hyeongseop eyes widen ten times than their usual size. "Gosh. Woojin hyung might look like a rebel student but he is so good at Science and probably literature. I often ask him." Daehwi then shooed them away from the hallway and make a bee line to the toilet. 

 

Jihoon and Hyeongseop looked at each others before nodded in unison. They are searching for his snaggletooth friend and its so easy since the boy always on the dance room (he even sleep there once, really!) The dance room is as expected deserted safe from a certain red haired boy on the corner who is using headphones while watching something on his phone. 

"Ya! hwaktae!" Jihoon attacked him by launched his body to the said boy. Woojin loses his balance and fall head first to the floor. "What the " Woojin groans while rubbing his head. Hyeongseop comes to his rescue and began rubbing woojin's head and glaring at Jihoon. The latter seemed mad, annoyed or was it jealousy...? 

 

"You are no fun Woojin" Jihoon tsked, his face redden. The snaggletooth boy glaring at him after thanked Hyeongseop and mumbling something like you are an angel. "I dont know why are you guys coming here in the first place" 

"So,.." hyeongseop take out the book from his backpack once again and showed it to Woojin. "Actually we both have a science project and a little birdie tell us that you are good at it?" He said slowly and emphasized the word "good."

Woojin take the book from his friend, Both jihoon and Hyeongseop hold their breath in anticipation. Woojin smiled at the both of them "I have done this project long ago" 

Jihoon screams like literally screaming and launched his body once again to Woojin but this time the latter is prepared so instead of falling down, He catch Jihoon on his arms. "Oh my god You are our savior" 

 

Jihoon is touchy indeed but hes exceptionally touchy towards Woojin, Hyeongseop noticed. He cleared his throat to gain attention from the two parks. "You can help us right?" He asked a little bit of annoyance laced on his voice. Woojin let go off Jihoon and nodded firmly. "Yes. I can help you guys with your project." 

 

Aftet that, the three of them went to the living room once again. Woojin is in the middle of Hyeongseop and Jihoon. The youngest of the three explained everything delicately to the two boys and sometimes he laughed because Hyeongseop and Jihoon look like two children lost in the wood. The project somehow longer and harder than their expected since they also have to catch up with the concept evaluation practice. Sometimes its only Hyeongseop who learn with Woojin but sometimes its only Jihoon. Its more the latter since Jihoon can ace the dance faster than Hyeongseop so he can leave the practice for a while. Whenever Hyeongseop wanted to learn together with them, he always found the two parks laughing at each other and he swear he saw hearts on Jihoons eyes. Woojin is that kind of person who failed to notice other people emotion but Hyeongseop is sensitive and He knew Jihoon likes Woojin. He also like woojin but he is not sure with his feeling since He also think of Woojin as his precious friend and a little brother. So in the end he often missed out their study times and practiced on his dance instead. 

 

The project is finally finished thanks to Park Woojin. Jihoon squeal happily when He wrote the last line of his project. "Thank you so much Woojinah! Im nothing without you, really." Woojin smiled at the other boy, showing a little bit of his snaggletooth. Jihoon cant help but to squeal once again. Its nobody secret that he has a crush on Park Woojin. Yes nobody but Woojin. Even other brand new trainees know that. Hyeongseop asked Jihoon one day when there were only two of them doing the project. 

"You like woojinnie don't you?" Jihoons eyes widen in surprise. He then sighed "its so obvious isnt it?" His friend only nodded. 

Jihoon is the same sensitive person as Hyeongseop so he didnt fail to notice the bitter smile the other boy gave him "Wait, You too?" Hyeongseop didnt respon. Jihoon waited in bated breath because everything will be compllicated from now on. "Ugh i dont know about my feeling. But i do thankful to him because he has been helping me all this time. I owe him a lot." Now its Jihoon turns to stay silence. 

"How can we end up in this situation?" He broke the silence after what seemingly like forever. Hyeongseop grimaced "I dont know. We are ed up." 

 

The next week comes in a blur. Woojin just got back from hospital after getting a shingles. Everyone is worried about him especially Brand New trainees and his fellow friends in Never team. Woojin did not mess up his performance though and he even got the third place alongside Daniel and Jihoon. His friends all congratulate him when he step on the dorm again after hospitalized for several days. 

 

Woojin just about to go to his room when someone suddenly back hugged him. "W..what?"

He tried to turn back but the boy behind him tightens his hold. Theres a sob and he honestly so confused right now.

"I...i miss you so much and I'm worried about you." The boy voice muffled from behind. Woojin knew who it was, He actually know since he can smell the others parfume even before the boy approached him. He turns back again and patted the other boys head "its okay i'm here. I'm healthy seop." He is not. His body is so tired and his voice hoarse. Hyeongseop looks up and theres a trail of tears on his cheeks. "You are such a cry baby" Woojin chuckled and wipped the tears away. They hold each others close for a while before hyeongseop decided Woojin still need a rest and he finally let go. 

 

If Woojin think he can finally breathe then boy he's wrong. He enters his room, the one where he shared with the other people who will perform Hands On Me later. He just closed his eyes when theres a tug on his sleeve. He cracked one of his eyes open and saw Jihoon looked so worried and so so pink looming over him.

"You hurt my eyes gezz why are you so pink." He nags at the other and Jihoon let out a small laugh. It feels as if he can breathe again for the first time. 

"Yah! Its all what you can say to me?" Jihoon protested and pouted. "Drop the cute act Park Jihoon. And im tired so shut up." Woojin tried to ignore his friend and faced the other way. He can feel the bed dip and suddenly he is being engulfed by none other than Park Jihoon. "What are you doing?" The red hair boy squirmed "hush just sleep okay." Jihoon circling his arms around woojin "But it tickles" woojin whinned because Jihoon is practically breathing on his neck. The other laughed and move his head so it rested on Woojins head. "Now sleep." 

 

"Ugh jihoon...?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you the big spoon?"

"Shut up and sleep."

 

 

 

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

Hi sorry Its messed up and the ending is miserable smh but actually there will be another chapter between 2park and Jinseob, so stay tuned??? And i love bottom!woojin so ;)))))