5th (TY Strikes)

He's Salty He's Cheesy He's Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong has a ... mixed feeling about Yuta's newfound hobby lately. No, it's not about the exercises Yuta has been doing to grow his muscles--although the result does distract him more often than not, damn those biceps-- Taeyong is talking about the pick up lines the other seems to be so fond of these days. And somehow Taeyong is always his target.

 

Okay, not somehow, because they have this ... Thing, going on. Well, Taeyong hope it is going on.

 

Back to the topic, Taeyong is not exactly into sweet talks and cheesy line, or anything cringe worthy in general. Yes, he writes lyrics, but it's really different to sing it and hear someone actually say it. Especially if they do it impromptu and without any context.

 

But with Yuta it's just, weird. He still gets the cringe attack, but there's also this overwhelming feeling of butterflies in his stomach and it makes him all gooey and soft inside. It also makes him kind of want to kiss the Japanese on spot.

 

See? Mixed feelings.

 

As embarrassing it is, Taeyong has to admit he likes the pick up lines--well he isn't going to say it out loud anyway-- he can imagine Yuta being so proud that his terrible pick up lines actually did a pleasant damage to the leader's heart.Though, he thinks it's not fair that only Yuta get to do those things to him.

 

Obviously, Taeyong wants revenge.

 

.

 

Another thing Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter