2nd

He's Salty He's Cheesy He's Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone knew about Taeyong's not-so-secret interest in photography. Especially after he posted the cloud photos he took on their instagram, that was a solid proof that he had the talent. Even though they had to question themselves then why is his selca always grainy? after.

 

Everyone kept telling him the photos he took were great, but being his humble self, Taeyong always denied it and said everyone probably can do this, it's nothing special.

 

Well maybe he had to take the statement back. Because when he asked Yuta to take a polaroid of him, it was bad.

 

"Yuta, what the hell?"

 

The latter pulled an innocent face, "What? I'm not a photographer."

Yuta took a step closer, "But I can picture us together." He whispered.

 

To say Taeyong was surprised was an understatement. Because he couldn't help but stare at the younger. With an extremely red face.

 

He slumped his head over Yuta's shoulder in defeat as the other laughed at his reaction. The cringe attack is coming. Yes this is definitely the cringe, his heart is not beating abnormally fast or anything. He's definitely not weak over that cheesy pick up line.

 

.

 

Okay, maybe a little bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter