3rd

He's Salty He's Cheesy He's Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere around them when they visited Osaka's Universal Studio is no joke, and it brings out the members' inner nerd to the fullest. For real, they don't even think much about the filming, they just want to be a child and roleplay all they want.

 

But it seems like someone get into his role too seriously. Because out of nowhere, when they're still eating Yuta just blurted the nerdiest pick up line ever.

 

"Taeyongie, do you play quidditch? Because you're a keeper."

 

All hell break loose after that.

 

"Oh my god. Yuta-hyung, can you not?" 

 

Doyoung looks extremely offended, Taeil almost spilled his butterbeer all over the table, even the staffs look at the Japanese with disbelieve because--did he just? Taeyong chokes on his food and goes to a coughing fit all the while Winwin just seems confused by their reaction.

 

"PD-nim we really need to edit this out, oh my god this hyung is unbelievable." Doyoung protests as he make a cutting gesture with his hands.

 

Yuta throws a fit after that, it fits the setting! was his defense. And of course Doyoung disagrees, that that's not the case! which results a banter between them.

 

Not realizing the target of Yuta's pick up line is silent and shielding his blushing self with his butterbeer glass.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter