6th

He's Salty He's Cheesy He's Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's probably no secret that Yuta likes to hold Taeyong's hand so much. Who was he kidding, he literally exposed himself to the world by bragging about holding the latter's hand a little too much to be not obvious, on their own show no less. But then again Yuta has never even tried to be subtle, and it's a delight to see how Taeyong gets flustered each time Yuta mentioned it.

 

So what did he do? He finds every excuse possible to hold Taeyong's hand.

 

Like that one time they went grocery shopping.

 

"That looks heavy, do you want me to hold it for you?"

 

Taeyong eyes him strangely, and Yuta can exactly interpret his look as what are you talking about I only bring one bag of groceries and so are you?

 

So Yuta nudges his free hand to the other's and hold it. "This one."

 

It's honestly indescribable how adorable Taeyong looks as realisation hit him at the same time blush spreads on his cheeks.

 

"You're unbelievable." The leader mumbles.

 

Yuta laughs, "And you're adorable."

 

The latter grumbles but doesn't let go of Yuta's hand as they walk their way back home.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter