Chapter 02

Secretly Admiring

34mLJBF.jpg

"what the heck,why did I do that?" Yerin questioned herselfas she entered her room. She throws herself to the bed and the scene of before flashes back.

FLASHBACK

Yerin went out of her room and was about to go to Umji's room to wait for her but she saw a boy holding a letter inserting to Umji's locker. After seeing that scene,Yerin went to the cafeteria to eat instead of leading her way to Umji's room.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

Yerin turn her head to the right side and look at herself at the mirror.

Yerin entered the school campus and she saw Umji ahead from her,she just walks slowly and didn't even call Umji. She cannot face her today for being weird yesterday. Umji stopped,Yerin stopped too. Umji turn around and saw Yerin. Yerin lowered her head.

"I know you've been following me." Umji smiled and approach her.

Umji suddenly patted her head and Yerin smiled by the cute action Umji did but she didn't make it obvious.

"Are you angry at me yesterday?" Umji asked.

Yerin shook her head, "I'm just hungry at that time." she answered.

Umji chuckled at Yerin's answer.

"I saw you eating at the cafeteria before that and then you're hungry?" Umji laughed.

"You should have told me to buy you food." Umji added.

Yerin lowered her head more because of embarrassment. "Sorry"

"Umji!" A voice called Umji that made both Umji and Yerin look at that certain person.

Yerin saw that man again. The unknown man wave at Umji and Umji did the same to the man. Yerin looks both at them with her fist clenching. Umji notice that Yerin was looking at them, so Umji invited to man to come with closer to them.

"He's my friend Jin" Umji introduce the man to Yerin.

Yerin just nodded,feeling uninterested. Umji introduce Yerin to Jin and Jin gladly smiled at her but Yerin just ignore him.

Yerin suddenly walks away without permission and leave the two alone.

"Hey Yerin-unnie!" Umji shouted.

Yerin just ignored Umji's voice and just continue walking.

" What's wrong with her?" Umji thought.

 

Umji crumpled the piece of paper again. A lot of paper was wasted and just thrown everywhere. She doesn't know what to write at all. She just rested her face on her palm while looking out the window. Jin suddenly appeared that made Umji startled. Jin chuckled while lookinh at Umji's reaction.

"Are you not going to eat your lunch?" Jin asked.

"I'm going to eat but I don't know if I should bring Yerin-unnie with me" Umji pouted in disappointment.

Jin nodded and smiled, "Let's eat together instead." Jin said excitedly.

Umji nodded and smiled.

 

Yerin was lying down the bench and glance at the bright sun. She sigh

"I know she's with that Jin again" she talk by herself.

" She's crazily in love with him. I know!" She continued.

Yerin get up, " What the heck am I saying? Why did I said that? Am I jealous?"

Yerin shook her head, "No way, Im not jealous"

Yerin saw both Jin and Umji together walking, she hides and peek at them.

Yerin laugh, " wow great, they were dating"

 

Umji's class dismissed and Umji is going to her locker to get her things and again she saw a letter inserted in her locker. She get the letter and read.

"A paper and a pen never works without each other. You can't write on a paper if you dont have pen and you can't write without a paper. So, it is like you and me, we need each other to complete"

                                            -YeLLo

 

Umji smiled as she finished reading the leader. The letter from someone else, from another person. Someone holds the letter with her, behind her back and her smile fades. She turn her head around and saw Yerin staring at her and she stared back.

"What?" Umji asked

Yerin slowly smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

Yo chapter 2 is done:)

Hope u guys like it :)

 

tenor.gif