Chapter 01

Secretly Admiring

34mLJBF.jpg

Umji took off the bus, she doesn't bring any umbrella so her uniform got wet. She run inside the campus while covering her head with her small hands.Her world stops when she sees someone running towards her with a transparent umbrella.In a blink of an eye,Umji is already covered by the umbrella and they look at each other's eyes.

"You should bring umbrella next time. I don't want you to get sick,okay?"

Umji avoided the stare and nodded her head.

"I'm sorry. I promise,I will bring my umbrella next time." Umji said

The person in front of her  smiled and nodded.

"That's good Umji." The person patted her head

"Let's go." the person offered a hand to her and Umji gladly accepted it and they run together.

 

Umji smiled as she gets out of the girl's comfort room to change her uniform to her PE uniform.She was on her way to her room when she remembered something.Umji suddenly smiled.

It was already lunch time,Yerin went to her locker to get something inside.As she was about to open her locker,she saw a letter inserted.She pull out the letter and read it.

She went to the cafeteria to order lunch there,she saw Umji waiting for her to finish ordering.When she finish ordering,she approach Umji and show her the letter she received.

"What's that?" Umji asked.

"It's a letter I received from someone unknown."

Umji was amazed,she excitedly get the letter from Yerin and read the letter.She was even laughing while reading it.

"What's funny?"

Umji suddenly tease Yerin.

"You?Stunning? You don't even look stunnin when you run to me." Umji laugh loudly.

Yerin punch Umji's arms slightly while Umji is still laughing.

"You're just jealous" Yerin said.

Umji became quiet," Ofcourse not. Im more stunning than you."

Yerin just laugh.

"It's true." Umji said while Yerin is still laughing.

Yerin just keep quiet and get the letter from Umji and they start eating.

 

Yerin lay down on her bed and read the letter again.

"You look so stunning when I saw you runnung through the rain." Yerin smiled.

 

Yerin always receive letters from someone unknown and Umji is always ther to .

Umji's class dismissed and she went to her locker to get her things there when she saw a letter inserted there.She get the letter and read it.After she finished reading,she put the letter back to the locker and smiled.She turn around and saw Yerin infront of her,crossing arms with a very serious face.Umji's smile fades and she avoided a eye contact to Yerin.

"Woah,why are you so happy?" Yerin said in a serious tone.

"Ahh...its nothing,Im just happy." Umji answered trying to smile while lowering her head.

Yerin just nodded her head and leave.

"What's wrong with her?" Umji thought.

 

 

Yeah Chapter 1 is done... hope u guys like it :)

Image result for yerin and umji gif