Memories are Fragments and Fragile

Flowers and Petals

To be honest...

Yuka sat on the sink. She heard Kano's words again, then slammed the sink. "Would you get out of my head?!" Yuka whispered. Mitsuria walked into the bathroom and looked at Yuka.

"What's the story here??" Mitsuria said. Yuka turned her head away. Mitsuria walked over and then sat down with Yuka. 

"Is this about Kano?" She asked quietly, not wanting for anybody to hear her. Yuka nodded. Mitsuria smiled. "Someone has feelings..." Mitsuria said while nudging the 20 year old girl. Yuka turned her head away. Mitsuria lied her head on Yuka's shoulder. Yuka noticed and smiled a little. Yuka then put her head on top of Mitsuria's, now both smiling.

-----------

Yuka ran in the dark night, huffing while trying to get past through trees. She held something in her hand. She hid in a bush and then moved closer to the target. She saw them. She closed her eyes and covered her ears.

Yuka then woke up breathing heavily and she could feel little specks of sweat at her forehead. She then went to the bathroom and splashed water at her face. She dried her face off, then that memory of that dream came to her. She closed her eyes. Yuka sighed. She then looked at her reflection and found a picture of Mitsuria, Kano, and her. Yuka's apartment was filled with pictures of friends. This picture was a special one. The dream came back to her again, but she ignored it. Yuka smiled, turned off the light in her bathroom, then went back to sleep.

The next morning was warm and breezy. Mitsuria LOVED that kind of weather. Mitsuria did her daily routine and then sat down  in her chair. Yuka noticed and then looked over to Mitsuria. "What happened to your head phones?" Mitsuria asked. "Left them at home," Yuka said while putting her legs on another desk. Lazy. "Hey, so we have a festival today right?" Kano said. Yuka and Mitsuria nodded. "So, I bought us some kimonos, and they are your favorite colors!" Kano said while bringing out a box and handing her two friends their kimonos. Yuka had a yellow kimono, Mitsuria had a purple one, and Kano had a orange one.

--------

"WOOO!!!" Kano screamed. Yuka and Mitsuria were holding hands and smiling. Kano didn't care. She knew they were all friends, and hand to hold hands sometime. "Okay! If we ever get lost, find a tall girl and a bright yellow color!" Kano said. "Excuse me?! Either you ate too much sugar, or you did you become a policewoman?!" Yuka said. "Maybe both," Kano said while tapping her chin. "Yeah, anyways, I have a budget in this pocket, so I will split it evenly between you two," Yuka said. "BUT, use this wisely, because if the yen is gone, you're not getting anymore," Yuka said. Mitsuria and Kano hooded their heads and ran off.

Kano walked over to where Yuka was and sat in a chair. "I'm gonna get this turtle!!" Yuka said. Kano looked at the turtles for a while and then started to head back to Mitsuria, but then everyone and everything is gone. Like, gone. Kano's heart was beating faster and she looked around to see where she was. She couldn't say anything. While she was wondering where she was, something fell on her head. She felt it and pick it off her head. A petal. Kano looked up and saw lots of petals falling from the sky. Didn't Yuka said she wanted petals at her funeral? Kano turned to look to her left. Kano's eyes were wide now. She then looked down because she stepped on something wet and thick. Blood. There was blood coming out from all side of the road. Then Kano heard a gunshot. That scared her. She heard a few more gunshots. That's when she started to breath heavily. "KANO!!!" Then someone's pulled her back to the grass. Or you could say reality. Yuka bent down to see what happened. "Are you okay?!" Mitsuria said. Yuka noticed something red coming from her knees and stomach. Yuka gasped. This... this is where I shot her In my dream... 

"Ow!" Kano said. Mitsuria noticed the blood too. "Hold on! Stay here!! I will go get a bandage!!" Mitsuria said, then an off. She then found some bandages, and wrapped them around Kano's arm and stomach. "There!" Mitsuria said.