That's Understanding

Flowers and Petals

Mitsuria woke up to the sound of her neighbors saying good morning and such. Now, that routine was carved into her mind. Even if she lost her memory, maybe she would lose that...

Anyways, the always tired and hungry Mitsuria went to go eat breakfast. Melon bread is on the menu. Except when it's gone. Which it was. That means she had to eat her mothers homemade melon bread. Mitsuria took one and warmed it up. She took a bite. Blech. She put her head down in despair. Her little sister came down in a green collar shirt, with a blue skirt. Mitsuria handed Yami her bread. Mitsuria always wondered why her little sister likes this disgusting bread. She almost threw up.

Mitsuria did her daily school routine and headed out for school. She was that one student that was late. Why? Because she decides to walk instead of going to the train. Man. If she took her time and didnt rush, she could miss a lesson.

Mitsuria took seat next to her friend, Yuka and Kano. As always, Kano had a piece of something brownish bread, which Mitsuria did not want to ask what it is. And as always, Yuka was playing music. "Good morning, Mits-san," Kano said. Mitsuria nodded and looked over to her lover of music friend. "Good morning, Yuka-chan," she said. Yuka still sat there. "Good morning, Yuka!" She said again, but just a little louder. Finally, this was the last straw. "GOOD MORNING, YUKA!!!!" Mitsuria screamed. Yuka finally took of her headphones and stared at Mitsuria. Now that she thought about it, Mitsuria could've just took off Yuka's headphones. That would've been easier. WAY easier. Mitsuria sighed. "Hey, why don't we go out for drinks tonight?" Yuka said. Talk about random after getting yelled at by your best friend. Mitsuria, 19. Yuka, 20. Kano, 19. These girls are about to go into college in two months or so.

"Right here," Yuka said. Kano looked at the super bright lights and just dashed right in. Yuka and Mitsuria followed her.

After some minutes later, they finally got their drinks. Kano was surprised by the taste. Mitsuria was amazed by the feeling in . Yuka, didn't care. After a few drinks, the youngest started to feel dizzy. "Hey, If you feel dizzy, you should stop," Yuka said, holding up her coaster. "Awww, come on! Please?" Kano asked. Yuka had no idea what she was talking about. "Maybe she's right, Kano," Mitsuria said. But, of course, Kano ignored her. "If she passes out, you're carrying her," Mitsuria said. Yuka nodded sarcastically. Yuka's mind was wondering if Mitsuria or Kano was a lightweight. They both looked dizzy to her. Yuka sighed. "I think we are done," Yuka said. "Aw, come on, mom, just a little more?" Kano said while stretching her arms across the table. Yuka looked over to Mitsuria. Mitsuria had her head down while holding her glass. Yuka guessed she passed out. 

Yuka was carrying Mitsuria on her back while Kano was mumbling about something. Yuka was wondering how Mitsuria is so light. "May I borrow your phone, Kano?" Yuka asked. Kano ignored her. "Oh fine," So Yuka grabbed Kano's phone before she could say anything. "Into the car we go!" Yuka said. Yuka set Mitsuria down and buckled up the two. While she had Kano's phone, she grabbed Mitsuria's phone too. She dialed Kano's mom. "Is this Kano's mom?" Yuka asked. "Indeed it is. Ma'am, why are you calling at 10:00?" Kano's mom asked. "Umm, you know. Anyways, came Kano stay over at my place tonight?" Yuka asked. The mom did some mumbling and finally gave Yuka a yes. Yuka did the same thing with Mitsuria's phone. 

"Welp, you guys are gonna spend the night with me," Yuka said while starting the car. "How didn't you get your drivers license, mom?" Kano asked. Yuka sighed. "I'm not your mom, Kano," Yuka said.