The Land of Waves??

Flowers and Petals

Yuka took Kano's hand. Sparks. "That was AMAZING!!" Yuka said. Mitsuria chuckled. 

While they were walking, Kano and Mitsuria found a room with a person sleeping. Nature hopped on the stool and waved  its tail. The tail glowed, and revealed waves. Kano squinted. Mitsuria was confused. What was this cat trying to say or tell us?? A lightbulb appeared in Mitsuria's head. "Brain waves," she said. Kano nodded. "What are they doing, testing dreams or something?" Kano said. Mitsuria laughed. "Whatcha guys looking at?" Yuka asked. Kano pointed to the window. "Oh," Yuka said. Mitsuria looked blank. "What's wrong?" Yuka said, noticed Mitsuria's weird face. "That dream..." she said quietly. "Is this what brought me here?" "IS THIS WHAT BROUGHT ALL OF US HERE?!" Mitsuria screamed. This time, an actual scream. There was sparks everywhere.

Nature hopped in Kano's arms. Everything was turning into some kind of scene. Mitsuria was on her knees. The three was on a train track. "This is what she told me about!!" Yuka said. "About what?!" Kano yelled. But Yuka couldn't hear her, because the train horn was getting louder. Yuka grabbed Mitsuria's and Kano's hand, and jumped off the track. They landed in some trees, and then hit the ground. Kano was hurt a little. Yuka was fine. Mitsuria... was asleep. "If she's sleeping, are we inside her dream??" Kano asked. Yuka was speechless. "Wake her up," Yuka said. Kano started to shake Mitsuria. 

Everything faded out.