Meeting

You're eyes are so beautiful

Daehyun did leave some hickeys and bitting marks on Youngjaes neck. It felt like heaven for the both of them. Youngjae couldn't stop and Daehyun was getting crazier because he loves Youngjaes moans. "Ahh~ that is perfect Daehyun~" Youngjae moaned. He just can't get enough of Daehyun and Daehyun feels the same way about Youngjae. Daehyun was slowly kissing down Youngjaes upper body and then they got interrupted.

"Youngjae I'm home." Yongguk said. "Daehyun is here. What took you so long?" Youngjae tried to sound normal but it was very difficult. "I got your favorite pizza. Do you want to come in the kitchen?" Yongguk asked and they both quickly took their shirts and put them on. "Yes." Youngjae said and they went to the kitchen and ate pizza. 

"So how was school today?" Yongguk asked. "Weird." Youngjae said. "Why?"  "Well yesterday a girl confessed to me and I obviously turned her down. She got mad and slapped me and took a picture of us kissing and send it to all her friends. And today everyone was acting weird about it."  "Oh. I see. That's dumb."  "It certainly is." Youngjae said and kissed Daehyuns cheek. "So do you need help with homework?"  "No. Everything is ok right now." Youngjae said. "Oh god we have that dumb test in two weeks."  "Oh yeah I totally forgot about it." 

They finished eating and then went back to Youngjaes room and started studying. It was difficult because they both are so crazy for each other but they did manage to get some stuff finished. 'Will I be able to focus ever in my life when I am with him? Why is my Youngjae so cute? And why do I always want to kiss him? Youngjae seriously stop it.'  Daehyun thought to himself. Youngjae also was going crazy right now. 'Oh just this once I want to kiss him. God why does he look so hot when he's trying to focus? It should be forbidden to look that good. Youngjae calm down. How the hell am I supposed to do that? Who cares'

Youngjae pulled Daehyun to him and started kiss him. It was a very soft but passionate kiss. Daehyun kissed him back and started to play with Youngjaes fluffy hair. Youngjae deepened the kiss and started to play with Daehyuns tongue. Daehyun moaned a little and laid one arm around Youngjaes hip. The younger one drove him crazy and all he could do was surrender. Youngjae liked that a lot and pulled Daehyun a little closer so that their upper bodies were touching each other. Youngjae wrapped his arms around Daehyuns waist. Youngjae pushed Daehyun down so that Youngjae was laying on Daehyun. Daehyun didn't mind at all. He liked it this way. Youngjae just knew him to well.

Youngjae placed both of his hands on the floor so that Daehyuns neck was in the middle. Youngjae pushed Daehyuns legs a little so he would have some space to move in. And then he just stared smiling at Daehyun and started to do push ups and every time he was back down he gave Daehyun a little kiss on the lips. Daehyun also couldn't stop smiling but after twenty two push ups he pulled Youngjae on him and kissed him passionately. Youngjae deepened the kiss and laid his hands on Daehyuns cheeks. 

Daehyun started blushing and he really couldn't stop smiling. Youngjae stopped the kiss and took a deep breath. "You this isn't going to work if you just keep smiling."  "Sorry but you are just too beautiful and I just can't stop." Youngjae started blushing at Daehyuns words. Youngjae kissed Daehyun on the left cheek and then stood up and helped Daehyun stand up. Youngjae  still held Daehyuns hand and started kissing it and then he looked at him with a seductive smile. Daehyun couldn't talk right now. He was frozen from Youngjaes smile. Youngjae was still blushing a little and that made him even cuter for Daehyun. Youngjae kissed Daehyuns hand again and pulled him to him and kissed him and attacked his tongue. 

'Is he doing this on purpose? Youngjae why are you so seductive. Why are you so handsome I don't know how long I can still resist you. Why are your lips so smooth? Why are you doing this to me?' 

Youngjae retrieved from the kiss and Daehyun was still standing there frozen. Youngjae smiled brightly  when he saw that. "So cute, my Daehyun." Youngjae said and pinched Daehyuns cheek and kissed it. Daehyun was blushing again. "Do you know how cute you are Youngjae?" Daehyun asked and Youngjae was blushing again. "Because you are the cutest thing I've ever met." Youngjae was blushing even more when he heard Daehyuns words and he couldn't stop smiling. "You are the cutest and kindest thing I've ever met Daehyun. I hope you'll be mine forever."  "Oh don't worry Youngjae. It's not so easy to get rid of me." The both smiled at each other. Both of them were blushing and couldn't stop. Youngjae hugged Daehyun. "Sorry. But I really felt the need to hug you."  "Youngjae I don't mind. I like hugging you." They were both standing like that for the next ten minutes.

Youngjae stopped hugging Daehyun and wrapped his hands around Daehyuns neck. Daehyun was smiling and wrapped his arms around Youngjaes hip. He kissed the younger softly on the lips. Youngjae moaned a little and over Daehyuns lips. "Your lips still taste a little like pizza. You know that's actually interesting because one would think that from all of our kissing the taste wouldn't be there anymore." Youngjae said and Daehyun was just laughing. "Youngjae you can't be serious. If someone is talking about food it's me."  "If someone's lips taste like food then you are that someone."  "You know Youngjae, sometimes I could eat you up. You would probably have a very sweet taste."  "Aww~ Wait. What?" Youngjae was shocked and Daehyun still couldn't stop laughing. "If I would eat you then you wouldn't be with me anymore. I'd rather have you by my side."  "Aww~ That's so cute Daehyun." Youngjae said and kissed him again. It was a short and sweet kiss.

But it wasn't enough for Daehyun. He attacked Youngjae with a lot of kisses and Youngjae just couldn't stop smiling. Youngjae wasn't in the mood of giving up so he fought back and started kissing Daehyun while he pushed him down and kissed him rougher. Daehyun could hardly do something against it but he liked it a lot and all he could do was to squeeze Youngjaes a little. It made Youngjae moan into the kiss but he wouldn't give the dominance away that easily. The started to become even rougher and Daehyun just let it all happen because Youngjae wouldn't give up now.

Then accidentally he bit Daehyuns lip. But he didn't mind because he was too focused on the passionate kiss. Right now he was so crazy for Youngjaes lips. He didn't want to think about anything else. Youngjae broke the kiss and started to breathe. If he wouldn't have stopped he would probably faint right now. Youngjae still laid on Daehyun who was also trying to get some air. 

Then his phone started ringing. Youngjae handed him the phone and Daehyun took the call. 

"What is it Himchan?"

"Mum and dad are coming back tomorrow. You didn't forget that did you?"

"Eh...no I didn't. Should come home?"

"Thankfully you didn't make a mess so you can still stay at Youngjaes place for a while."

"Ok. Got it. See you later."

"Yeah."

Himchan hung up and Daehyun put his phone away. 

"So what's going on?" Youngjae asked. "My parents are coming home tomorrow." He said "Oh. Mine aren't coming for another two weeks." Youngjae smiled at Daehyun shyly and kissed him on the cheek. 

They somehow managed to put their clothes back on and even managed to study a little. Later Daehyun had to leave and they kissed each other. Himchan waited for Daehyun in the witch made Yongguk a little sad but he managed to hold his sadness back.

 

 

***the next day after school***

Youngjae and Daehyun said their good byes to Junhong and Jongup and started walking to Daehyuns place. Youngjae was excited to meet Daehyuns parents again. Himchan already told them that Daehyun found Youngjae. 

"I really can't wait. But what if they won't like me? What if they'll forbid us to ever meet again?" Youngjae was worried. Just as always when he was nervous. "Youngjae that won't happen. You know they liked you. The only difference is that now you are my Boyfriend. Don't worry." He said and kissed Youngjae. Youngjae was smiling again and not so worried anymore.

 

They arrived and Youngjae was excited to say the least.

"Youngjae long time no see." Daehyuns mother said and was happy to see him and hugged him. "Give the boy a chance to breathe." His father said and shook Youngjaes hand. Everyone was very happy and in a good mood. Daehyun looked at Youngjae and he just nodded. 

"I have to tell you something. Youngjae is my Boyfriend." Daehyun said and held Youngjaes hand. When they heard that they were even happier. "Oh that's wonderful. Your heart chose wisely." Daehyuns father said and felt the need to hug Youngjae and he did. "So now that Daehyun has a boyfriend where's yours?" Their mother asked and Himchan started blushing like crazy. "Ehmm...well he is at work right now."  "Well tell him to come when he's finished." Daehyuns mother said. 

Daehyun was totally confused right now. He didn't know that Himchan had a boyfriend. And neither did Youngjae. Himchan took his phone and started typing and imminently got a reply. "He'll be here in one and a half hour." He announced. "Himchan I didn't know you have a boyfriend." Daehyun said. "Well maybe because we kept it a secret." Daehyun was still totally confused. Well maybe that would change in a half hour. 

Daehyuns mother went to the kitchen and started cooking. The rest was in the living room and talking while playing card games. Daehyuns father talked a lot to Youngjae about he had been and all that stuff. "Why don't we talk about Himchans boyfriend?" Daehyun suggested. "We will talk with him when he arrives." His father said and continued talking to Youngjae.

Daehyun really wanted to know and then the doorbell rang and his boyfriend seemed to come exactly on time. Himchan headed to the door and opened it and kissed his boyfriend. He then went with him to the living room where everyone was waiting. "Hello." He just said and Daehyun especially was shocked but Youngjae also was. They wouldn't have expected that Yongguk is Himchans boyfriend.

Their parents greeted him and they went to the dining room and started eating. "How could you not tell me that your boyfriend is my boyfriends brother? And since when and how and?" Daehyun had to many questions. Himchan and Yongguk were just laughing and so did their parents. "You two should see your faces right now." Yongguk said to the shocked Daehyun and Youngjae. "But seriously since when?" Youngjae asked. "You don't want to know the story." Yongguk said and smiled at Himchan who smiled back. 

When they finished they went all to the living room and started talking while playing card games. They talked about a lot of things just not about how Himchan and Yongguk became a couple. Himchans parents honestly didn't care but Daehyun and Youngjae wanted to know despretly. But they firgured it would be an awkward story and they didn't want to put them in a awkward situation. Because if they still would'nt talk about it it must be very awkward. Youngjae would ask Yongguk on their way home. 

"Can Youngjae and I go in my room?" Daehyun asked "Yes. Of course you can." His father said and they went to his room. "So what do you think about this whole relationship thing with our brothers?" Daehyun asked. "I'm happy that Yongguk has someone." Youngjae answered. "Yeah, I'm also happy for them. It's just funny. What will happen next? Will it turn out that Jongup is my cousin and Junhong yours?"  "Now that would be weird."  Youngjae said and pulled Daehyun into a soft and innocent kiss.

 

The evening was wonderful. They had lot of fun. Daehyuns and Himchans mother almost cried when Youngjae and Yongguk left. They gave their good night kisses to their boyfriends and went back home. They were in the car when Youngjae felt good to ask. "So how did you two come together? And yes, I want to know." He said and Yongguk was just smiling like an idiot.

"Do you remember that time when we first went to their place?" Youngjae just nodded. "Well anyways. We went into Daehyuns room and saw what was going on. He was sitting on a chair and you were sitting on his lap and you were kissing each other. Then the chai fell backwards and you fell on him and continued with the kissing. Long story short we were wondering how you two didn't apparently realize that you were falling. So we dictate to do the same thing. Anyways we ended up being a kissing mess. And that's the story. Oh look we're already at home." 

Youngjae was shocked to say the least. He was also very embarrassed. He waited till they were inside and the door was closed. "What the he is wrong with you two?"  "We're just two curious adults. I should ask you and Daehyun what you were doing."  "Have you slept with him yet?"  "No. I didn't. Did you and Daehy--"  "NO! We're innocent." Yongguk couldn't help but laugh at those words. Then he hugged Youngjae. 

"Let's whatch a movie. Ok?"  Yongguk asked and Youngjae just nodded.

 

 

 

The two weeks passed in no time. Daehyun was also shocked when he found out through Youngjae. They both were very embarrassed. 

 

Today Youngjaes and Yongguks parents came home.

"I'm impressed by my two sons. The place is still standing." Their father said. "Do you think so little of us?" Yongguk asked. "Son of course not. But with you two everything is possible." He said. Youngjae and Yongguk nodded because it was true. "So where's the surprise?" Their mother asked and both boys were smiling. Both parents were curious now.

"You can come now." Yongguk said and Daehyun and Himchan came. "Mum this is Daehyun. My boyfriend." Youngjae said and was blushing a little. "And this is Himchan. My boyfriend and Daehyuns older brother." Yongguk said with confidence. Their parents were extremely happy right now. "Oh how wonderful. Our sons have found their significant others." Their mother was so happy she was almost crying. "As the man of this family I am welcoming you two as new part of the family." Their father said. Youngjae and Yongguk were the happiest brothers in the world right now. 

Daehyun and Himchan were also very happy to be welcomed so warmly. And so they kissed their boyfriends. But the kisses didn't last too long because they were smiling too much. Then their parents stole them their boyfriends to hug them. "You tell your mother today that you two and your parents are invited for dinner. Have I made myself clear?"  "Yes." Himchan and Daehyun said at the same time. "I won't let you two leave till we've eaten dinner. Now you all go to the living room. Mum needs some space to cook in."  "But mum you've arrived like five minutes ago. You need some rest."  "I can rest in my grave. Now go." She said and they all did as she told them.

They were talking a lot. About different things. But again not about how Yongguk and Himchan became a couple. Witch was also very good for Youngjae and Daehyun. Because for them the story might even be more awkward. Daehyun and Himchan talking a lot to Youngjaes and Yongguks father and it seemed they get along well. 

After a half hour or something like that they all went to the dining room and started eating. "Wow, this is fantastic."  Daehyun said. "Yeah it is." Himchan added. "I really missed your cooking mum." Youngjae said and Yongguk nodded. Their mother was very happy that everyone liked it. "Have I ever told you that your mum was not just very beautiful but she also hypnotized me with her best meals."  "Is that true?" Yongguk asked. She nodded. "I was head over heels for your dad. I knew that I had to get him somehow to like me. So I thought that I could surprise him with my cooking."  "Oh yeah. When I was in highschool your mother always gave me a lunchbox with gorgeous food. But through a friend and I obviously noticed your beautiful mother and when it turned out she was the one that made that meals I knew I would need to ask her out or I would regret for the rest of my life."  

"Dad why have you never told us this story?" Youngjae asked. "I honestly don't know." He said and they continued eating.

They all had a very nice evening. But time goes by too fast when you have fun. It was very late and Daehyun and Himchan had to leave. "Give this to your mother. It's my number. I will discuss everything about inviting all of you over. Take care and come home safely."  She said and hugged them. Their father also hugged them. "Good night." And Youngjae kissed Daehyun and Yongguk kissed Himchan good night. 

 

 

When Daehyun and Himchan were back at home they were both very tired. "Mum, Yongguks and Youngjaes mother asked me to give you this. It's her number. She wants to invite us all for dinner." Himchan said. Daehyun was already brushing his teeth. "How friendly of her." She said and took the note. "Now you and your brother better get some sleep." She said and Himchan also went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. They both went to bed but couldn't really sleep because it was a great day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

**one week later at the evening of the dinner**

Yongguk and Youngjae heard the doorbell and imminently ran to the door and having a little race. Youngjae won but Yongguk argued that he was so old and that was why he had lost. Youngjae couldn't stop laughing. 

They opened the door. "Hello. Come in." Yongguk said. "Hello. Pleasure to meet you." Youngjaes and Yongguks father said. "My wife is still in the kitchen finishing everything."  "I'll help her." Daehyuns and Himchams mother went to the kitchen and insisted on helping carrying the food to the dining room. 

“Dinner is ready." They both said and with that they all went to the dining room and sat down at the table and started eating. Their parents talked about a lot of different things. They were talking about the boys childhoods and lot's of other things like politics, work, how their businesses trips were, etc.  And of course both of the parents had to share some awkward story that would always one or two of the boys blush. Thankfully they didn't talk about how Yongguk and Himchan got together. Because it was awkward for all the boys. So they didn't bother talking about that with their parents.

They all had a great dinner and couldn't stop talking. It was just wonderful. They were all very happy and had lots of fun. And that's one of the most important things.