Hickeys and bitting marks

You're eyes are so beautiful

The next day when Youngjae and Daehyun entered the school everyone was looking at them and whispering. It felt odd but the two didn't care.

"Hi guys. Did you get the message yet?"  "Long time no see Junhong." Youngjae said chuckling a bit with Daehyun. "What message?" Daehyun asked. "See that's the reason why everyone is starring at you two. Sunyoung send a message around the school and now there's gossip about you two." Junhong explained.

"Hi everyone I'm Youngjae as you may know. And yes correct. Daehyun is my boyfriend. If you don't like it then that's not our problem, it's yours." Youngjae said with a loud voice so everyone could hear them. Daehyun felt proud to have Youngjae. "So from now on I will brag about how awesome MY boyfriend is." Daehyun said and kissed Youngjae.

A few girls came to them and just started talking. "Oh you two are so cute. I knew it was true when I saw the picture. I hope you won't care about those people who are mean."  "Yes you two are the cutest." The rest of the people that were in that corridor just stared at them. 

Youngjae and Daehyun had fun provoking people a little so they started to hold hands and walked to class together. "So how does it feel being officially a couple?" Jongup asked. "Isn't Junhong your boyfriend?" Daehyun asked. "Yeah but I'm asking you guys."  "It's a relief. And it's great."  "Yeah. Especially the part that I can brag now." Daehyun said. Junhong and Jongup just started laughing. "You do know that's not what a relationship is all about." Junhong said. "You two are younger than us and look were it got you." Daehyun said. "True. But I'm not pregnant." Junhong said.

Youngjae and Jongup started laughing about the both boyfriends discussion. "Don't you think it's cute how our boyfriends are arguing?" Jongup asked. "Hell yes. Daehyun is getting more attractive."   "Oh I can see that on your look." Jongup said.  "Ok class please take your seats." The teacher said and started class.

***after class*** All four friends were in the schoolyard. Then a few girls approached them. "So Sunyoung it looks like your plan didn't work out to well did it?"  "Oh believe me Daehyun I will find a way."  "Yeah. A eternity wouldn't be enough." Youngjae said smiling. Sunyoung was angry. She could tare things apart. "What? Are we supposed to feel frightened?" Daehyun asked. Sunyoung just walked away with her friends. She was playing cool witch obviously didn't work out too well. 

"That girl has some problem." Junhong said. "She kinda confessed to my yesterday. But you couldn't know. You were resting." Daehyun said teasingly. "So how did she react after you supposedly turned her down?"  "She slapped my Daehyun." Youngjae said and kissed Daehyuns cheek.  "Weird girl." Jongup said while linking finger with Junhong. 

"So how did you two did it." Youngjae asked. "With your relationship I mean." He added. "We didn't try to hide anything from the beginning. We just love each other." Junhong said while smiling at Jongup. 

 

***after school had ended*** "See you two tomorrow." Junhong said. "Yeah. If nothing comes in your way." Daehyun said. Daehyun and Youngjae started walking towards Youngjaes place. "Stop teasing Junhong."  "Youngjae it's funny. It's not my fault their doing things so fast." Daehyun said with an innocent smile. "Come here." Youngjae said and kissed him. 

 

 

**in Youngjaes room** They laid down all of their school stuff and went right to kissing. Youngjae went with his fingers a couple of times through Daehyuns hair. It so soft and fluffy. Their kisses started to get rougher. They stopped because of the need of air. "Youngjae you started to get more aggressive. That's very hot. You know?"  "If you knew how hot you are Daehyun." Daehyun started smiling as he slowly took of his shirt. 

Youngjae started starring while saliva was dripping out of his mouth. Daehyun was looking seductively at Youngjae witch made the whole story even worse. "That's all you got? My nose isn't even bleeding." Youngjae said teasingly. Then the came closer to Daehyun and started kissing his fantastic abs. He even left some hickeys. "Well it seems you're crazy for me." Daehyun said again teasingly.

"I've been always crazy for you. You're very y though you might not realize it." Youngjae said and started kissing Daehyuns neck. Daehyun started to slowly pull up Youngjaes shirt and took it off of him. It was a big mistake. "Well someone here is very needy of love." Youngjae said and started to make y movements with his upper body. Daehyun was blushing a lot and his nose started bleeding again.

"You're evil." Daehyun said while he touched Youngjaes muscles. "You were the one that took my shirt off. Don't blame me." Youngjae said in a seductive voice and kissed him passionately while his hands were exploring other places. The kiss was very long and soon they had to stop. 

"Ahh- Daehyun~ You're to cute...I can't handle it...and your lips are basically begging for kisses." Youngjae said and kissed Daehyuns neck. Daehyun started uncontrollably loud. There was no one close that could have heard them since Yongguk was working. 

Youngjae couldn't get enough of those wonderful moans. He going crazy in Daehyuns neck. Kiss, , and bitting it from time to time. Daehyun also was going crazy. Youngjae was just so good at what he was doing. Daehyun couldn't take it anymore. It was so good that it had to be surreal. Youngjae was just something like a god to Daehyun. 

Youngjae stopped and looked at his artwork. Daehyuns neck was full of bitting marks and hickeys. "Daehyun you're so beautiful." Youngjae said and kissed Daehyun. It was a ver soft kiss. Daehyun started hugging him and Youngjae thru his arms around Daehyuns neck. They both had a great time right now and didn't want it to end. Daehyun started blushing and started kissing Youngjae. It was about time that Youngjae gets some hickeys and bitting marks.