What are you doing to me?

You're eyes are so beautiful

What am I doing here? What are we doing here? Just a minute ago I kissed you. And why? Because I need someone to fill the blanc space in my heart and it worked already. What have you done to me Yongguk? What have you done? "Are you alright Himchan?" "Yeah I'm fine." "I don't want you to feel weird or anything." "Yongguk you don't make me feel weird.I just feel a bit dizzy." "I'll open the window." "No I can do it." Himchan stood up and tried to go to the window but before he could he felt on the floor." Oh god Himchan. I'll help you go back on the bed." Yongguk said up helped Himchan on to his bed. "I'll open the window." Yongguk said and started blushing then he closed the window. "Stop staring at me Himchan." "You look so cute when you're blushing." "Whatever. I'll get you a glass of water." "You don't have to." "It's kinda my fault that you feel dizzy. So stop protesting." Yongguk left the room witch gave Himchan time to think, to much time to think. Why is he doing this? Why is he so nice? What's going wrong with me all the time? Is he trying to seduce me? If he is then it's working very good. But why? Why do I keep on asking myself the same question all the time? What kind of feeling is this? Why is this even happening? Why? "Here you go." "Thanks. I feel better after drinking water." "See? I was right." "Yes of course you were right." "Daehyun and Youngjae are actually studying." "What? That's impossible." "I'm not lying to you." "Prove it. Lie to me." "Himchan you are a bad kisser." "What? But why?" "Dude I was lying to you." "I know. I was just taking advantage of the situation." "You're evil Himchan." Yongguk sat down next to Himchan. "I know. But who isn't?" "Am I evil?" Himchan started blushing. "You told me I'm a bad kisser. Let me prove that I'm not." Himchan grabbed Yongguks neck and started kissing him passionately. After a minute Himchan stopped. "Now it's your turn to prove how good you are." Yongguk grabbed Himchans waist and neck and started kissing him roughly. 

 

*in Daehyuns room* We've been studying for a long time. Don't you wanna eat something?" "By that you your hungry right?" Daehyun nodded. "How about Pizza?" "That does sound good." "I'll ask Himchan and Yongguk. *knocks* "I'm not coming in. Do you guys want Pizza?" "Yongguk?" "Sure." "Yeah. We'll get it." "Thanks." "I thought you could use some fresh air." "I am not dissoproving." "Good. Let's go then.See you two in a minute."  "Bye." *door closes* "Hey Daehyun. Do you think they know we've been only studying for an hour?" "Who knows. But they both act wired themselves." "I wonder why. Yongguk usually never acts like that. There is something going on but I can't figure out what it is.Can you please change the way you're standing right now?" "Why?" "Now your trying to seduce me." Daehyun started smiling. "Is that a bad thing?  Youngjae? " Youngjae starten blushing all over again. "C-can you say that ....again?" "Youngjae? Youngjae." "It sounds nice when you say it like this." "Youngjae. Youngjae I love you so much. And I love the name Youngjae. Youngjae sounds so elegant and cool at the same time." Youngjae blushed more and more. Then he walked clouser to Daehyun and said: "Your eyes look like the night sky. I want to see these eyes for the rest of my life. How can someone be so beautiful from the outside and being even prettier on the inside? How can someone like you come back to someone like me? I don't deserve you." Daehyun started blushing uncontrollably. "What are you saying? Why are you saying you don't deserve me when it's the other way around?" "Daehyun, Youngjae you deserve each other. You deserve to be happy together." "No more tears and no more pain. You two are so lucky that you have found each other. That's what matters. Daehyun you sweard in front of me that you never would hurt Youngjae. So don't talk about how you don't deserve the other. Ok now let's eat I'm starving."