Kissfriends (Part1)

You're eyes are so beautiful

Youngjae was so excited, he was finally meeting the brother of the boy of his dreams. Yongguk was also excited about Daehyuns brother. But Daehyun and Himchan were also very nervous. "Only 20 minutes left then you meet the boy of my dreams. I'm so excited, his brother Yongguk is also very cool . You'll see." "Wow okay calm down,  it's not your wedding or something. I'm just as excited as you are." "So that's why you're so handsome looking today." "Just shut up already Daehyun." "Yes sir Himchan." 

*20 minutes later* "Oh my god they're here.How do I look?" "Great like allways." *Dind dong* "Hey Youngjae, Yongguk come in." "How's it going Daehyun?" "Hi Daehyun." "Great. This is my brother Himchan, and this Youngjae and Yongguk." "Nice to meet you." "Oh you don't have to be so polite Himchan. We're all friends." Pointed Yongguk out.Youngjae was just smiling all the time."Wonna go to my room and start studying?" "Yeah.Sure." Youngjae and Daehyun went to Daehyuns room and left Yongguk and Himchan alone. "You wonna drink something?" "Sure water." "Sorry , but my parents are not home so we're out of water." "Okay. Then I'll have a glass of wine." "Coming right up." "So what do you think about our brother making out?" "I am happy for them. Daehyun had a rough time. He cried every night because he missed Youngjae. And he was madly in love with him." "It wasn't easy for Youngjae either. He missed Daehyun a lot and cried a lot. It's hard if your best friend suddenly moves away. But I'm so happy for them that they found each other again." "Yeah , Daehyun searched a lot for Youngjae when we moved back. He had almost given up hope but his love was strong. And he died yesterday out of happiness that Youngjae was his partner in a important project.And whan he came home so late he was the happiest person on earth." " Wonna see what they're doing right now?" "Sure thing." They left the kitchen and went quality to Daehyuns room and opened the door. What they saw was crazy. Daehyun sat on a chair and Youngjae sat on his lap while they were kiss each other wildly. Then the chair fell back and Youngjae lied on Daehyun while still making out. They didn't seem to notice that they fell.Himchan and Yongguk quickly made a video of it. It was so funny that they could hardly breath. They went back to the kitchen and sat down."How is this even possible? I mean how can you not feel it when you fall back. Were they kissing so deeply?" Yongguk asked."I don't know how Yongguk. I mean it's been a while since I kissed someone and I don't really understand were they get all the air. They probably felt so good that they ignored that they fell down." "It's been a while for me as well. But respect to them." "Yeah." Himchan said and purred another glass of wine. About 40 minutes they were so druk and Yongguk had an idea."I've got a crazy idea." "Yes Yongguk tell me about." "Let's imitate what Daehyun and Youngjae just did and film it." "I think that's a very good idea. I'll get the camera. " Himchan said and brought a camera. Then they set everything up and went into the position. Obviously Himchan played the role of Daehyun. Yongguk sat down on Himchans lap and asked:"Are you ready for this?" "Hell yes I am." In ten seconds the video will start. 10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1. And they started kissing like crazy. Himchan thought: Yongguk is a very good kisser I don't want him to stop.Never ever. Please don't stop what you're doing Yongguk. Yongguks thothoughts were the same: I can totally understand them now-- then the chair flipped. Himchan you're so hot right now I don't you ever to stop. How I hope you feel the same way I do towards you. Himchan and Yongguk felt the same they didn't want that kiss to stop. Then they crald a bit through the kitchen so that Himchan could leen on a wall. At that point Yongguk wanted to experiment with Himchan so he started kissing him roughly. They felt so good and alive they never wanted to stop.

 

Youngjae and Daehyun still made out but not as roughly as Yongguk and Himchan. Daehyun liked to keep things simple and smooth. And Youngjae loved that about Daehyun. Then they stopped cos they both needed air. They were breathing for a while. "You are so good and confident at kissing Dae. If I wouldn't need the air I would never stop kissing you." "I feel the same way about your kissing me. You always seduce me with your eyes, especially with your lips." Youngjae started blushing again."And with your blushing and your fluffy personality." "I feel the same way. You seduce me with your words and your shy smile. I just want to be close to you as possible." Daehyun smiled and sat down and tapped on his lap commanding Youngjae to put his had on Daehyuns lap. When he did so Daehyun said:"Close your eyes and just relax." Daehyun started playing with Youngjaes hair and it felt so good for Youngjae. 

 

Yongguk and Himchan were still kissing each other roughly. Himchan realised what Yongguk was doing and started to kiss Yongguk more roughly then before. There never was a moment in both of their lives were they would feel that alive. After a few minutes Yongguk couldn't breath anymore and Himchan felt that so he stopped and changed spots with Yongguk so the he could now leen at the wall. Then Himchan placed one hand on Yongguks neck and the other one on Yongguks waist. And he started kissing Yongguks neck and that Yongguk was able to was to breath. He tried to catch as much air as he possibly could. Himchan on the other hand had still enough power to treat Yongguk with kisses on his neck for another minute. After that one minute he fell exhausted on Yongguks chest. "Let's do this again some time." Yongguk said looking at the most beautiful man lying on his chest. "Yes I agree. Your heart beats so fast right now. It's sounds wonderful." "You are a really good kisser Himchan." "You are amazing at kissing roughly." "Thanks. Can I have a copy of that video?" "Yes of course." "Ugh cos of all that kissing I'm not even drunk anymore. Hey Himchan let's be 'kissfrinds'." "What are kissfriends?" "I invited it a second ago. Cos were frinds through kissing. You know what I'm saying? " "Yeah ok. Let's be Kissfrinds. I want to kiss you now even more Yongguk." Himchan said and gave Yongguk a rough kiss on his mouth. "I like the way you kiss me. Do that again." "As you wish." And he kissed Yongguk again.