Chapter 13

Married to my bully

I went to the bathroom to calm myself down. I hated being here. I felt like a fruad, all these people had so much money they could buy whatever they wanted and all they were doing was being greedy about the money that they already had. I felt like puking. I had't had too much wine so I don't know why I felt like this. I went out of the bathroom and back to the gathering place. I spotted Namjoon and went over to him. "Namjoon, I am not feeling so good" I whispered into his ear, he looked at me and then turned back to one of the elders and went back to talking to them. Now I felt really bad, I felt like puking and crying at the same time. I really didn't want to be here. I left Namjoon and went to sit on a chair and take deep breaths. My head started aching and somehow I felt like everything was spinning. I stood up to go tell Namjoon that I really didn't feel good but before I got there everythig went black.

 

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. The room was big, almost like a royalist room. I was in a queen sized bed with a bunch pillows and covers. I moved my arm and noticed that they had needles in them. I looked to my left to see Namjoon sitting on a chair leaning over to the bed sleeping. He looked cute, I reached out to his hair and played with it. Namjoon suddenly sat up straight with soft eyes. I retreated my hand and looked away. Namjoon's hand goes to my forehead, he presses his palm on it and then retreats his hand before getting up and leaving.

Namjoon comes back with a doctor. "Yeah she is still a bit hot" Namjoon says to the doctor. The doctor sits on the chair that Namjoon sat on before and Namjoon just stands beside him. "Hello Ms. Lee. You passed out at the event" he says. I look at the doctor, he looks like he is in his 30's and he looks extremly hot. I smile at him, "You seem to have low blood pressure, and also you seem to have not been sleeping and eating like you should for a while. You are stressed and need to rest" he says. I nod and then he writes down some things before he leaves. Namjoon sits down and then glares at me, I look at him and then away just staring at the clock infront of me. 

"Where are we?" I ask after a moment of silence. "My parents place. This is my old room" Namjoon says. His room is almost as big as my parents whole apartment. Namjoon was filthy rich, and I hated that. "I don't remember your room being this big" I say. "Yeah we moved" Namjoon answers. There is another silent moment and then Namjoon grabs my hand. "I am sorry I didn't believe you when you said that you felt sick" he says as he carasses my hand. I feel warm and I smile. I pull my hand out of Namjoon's only to grabb his shirt and pull myself closer to him. But before I can press my lips on Namjoon's the door opens and I fly back embarassed. It's Namjoon's mom and she totaly saw us because she can't stop giggling. My face is probably very red now. 

"I just wanted to serve you some soup" She says as she brings the tray with soup and spoon in. Namjoon grabs it and then tells his mom to leave. She smiles and tells us to be careful and then goes back out. I am too embarassed to even look at Namjoon so I hide under the covers. "Jihyun" Namjoon says. I throw of the covers and sit up straight again. 

 

"Wait what?". "We got 3 days off from school so you can rest" Namjoon says. "Also, we are staying here" Namjoon adds. The needles are out now so I can move around freely, I get upp from the bed but before I can leave Namjoon pushes me back and trapps me with his body. "You are not leaving" Namjoon says. And then it hits me, Namjoon and I were not on speaking terms up until today. He was through with me, that's what he said. We were broken up so why was he acting like this now? 

"Namjoon-" before I can continue talking Namjoon pushes his lips on mine. Even though I want to kiss him back I don't, I need answers. I push Namjoon a bit on the chest and he gets it. He pulls back and raises his eyebrow. "I thought we were not on speaking terms" I say. He sighs, "I am still angry at you, but when you fainted, I realised that life is too short for that bull" Namjoon says as he looks away. It's like he doesn't want me to see that he has emotions. I grab his face and make him look in my eyes, "I promise you, nothing happened between me and Tae". Namjoon smiles a bit, just soo his dimples are visable, and I find him cute, I lean in and give him a kiss and he kisses me back before he pulls a bit away from me. "I turned the jacuzzi on, and there is a bikini i the wardobe for you. I'll see you down stairs in 10" he says and then moves away from me leaving the room.

I look through the different bikinis feeling self-concious about them all. I noticed a trend, they all seemed to show off alot of the booty. I grabbed the one I felt the least uncomfy in and put it on before wrapping the towel around myself and putting my slippers on. I went down to the Kim's backyard and spotted Namjoon in the jacuzzi. He waved at me smiling as I stod infront of him a bit too shy to unwrap the towel. "Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna get in?" Namjoon said. I rolled my eyes and then dropped the towel and removed my slippers. Namjoon stared, a bit too much for my liking, "Stop staring dumb ". He giggled as  I walk in to the jacuzzi, "You look great" he said as I sat down in the water. Namjoon asks why I am sitting so far away from him and tells me to come closer, "I am fine right here thanks" I say. I look around and realise yet again how rich Namjoon is.

"Do you ever think about how rich you are?" I ask a bit out of the blue. Namjoon stays quiet for a second too long then says, "to be honest no". "I think about how rich you are. How some of the things you owe cost more than I will ever make my whole life" I say just thinking about life. Namjoon tilts his head, "well, everything I own, is yours too babe". I splash water at him and giggle. "What do you wanna do after high school?" Namjoon asks me. "To be honest, I don't know, I just want to get a stable income and help my parents" I answer. Namjoon nods a bit slowly like he is thinking. "So you have no dreams of your own?" he says and I chuckle, "you have no dreams of your own either, you're just doing what your parents are telling you to do" I say to him. "Well my life has never been mine since I was born" he says. And then it's like he realised that he had been too real because he says, "sorry, that was too deep right?".  Right in that moment I fall for Namjoon more than before, because he seems more human now. I shake my head and tell him that I actually wanted to hear more. "Give me a kiss and I'll tell you more" he says with a cheeky smile. I walk over to him  and Namjoon pulls me down so I am straddling him. He smiles and then pushes his lips on mine. After a while he leans out, looks me in the eyes and whisperes "will you be my girlfirend?".