~Chapter 2~Crazy Sasaeng fan?

The Chosen One {EXO FF}

Ara P.O.V

It was the end of lunch, and I was walking through the hallways. Everybody was looking at me, and I got really uncomfortable.... 'Why do they always look at me?? Am I ugly?' I thought. While I was walking, I bumped into this boy. He was wearing his hood so I couldn't see his face, and one thing I knew for sure was that he looked scared. He was wearing all black.... Immediately, I wore the cap I was holding; it was the cap one of the student gave me as a present.

"I am so sorry..." I bowed down my head really low because I was scared to look at his eyes.

"UGH, you just ruined my day." He yelled at my face.

"I said sorry." I sort of rolled my eyes without him knowing it.

"Move." He pushed me to the side.

My body was slammed to one of the student's locker. I could feel that my right shoulder was bruised, and it would take a week to heal on its own.

"You don't just push a girl like that!" I screamed while taking off my cap and grabbing him by his shoulders, ready to punch him straight across his face.

Taehyung (V) P.O.V

"Move." I pushed her to the side.

It's so annoying. I hate girls; they are always so clingy, and I can't trust them. They all have a reason why they try to make you like them back; most uses people. After that girl who left me like that, I can't trust anyone. Except my hyung (brothers). That girl who left me, only dated me for money. Probably, this girl over here is going to cry and run off. Why? Everyone is scared of me. And I don't care about what people think about me.

"You don't just touch a girl like that!" She screamed in my ears while taking off her cap.

Then she grabbed me and looked at me, straight in the eye. I was shocked, but I didn't show it. I acted annoyed. One thing for sure was that she was really beautiful, but that doesn't mean I like her. I just said that she is beautiful. That's it. 

"Let go of me." I said calmly while looking at her.

"Why should I?" She tilted her head.

"Because... You shouldn't mess with me." I smirked.

"Really?" She smirked.

What the heck is wrong with this girl. Isn't she scared? Or does she really think that she's stronger than me? She just looks like a weak girl to me. Some girls might be strong, but this girl looks like the smart one. Then Got7 and Apink came in. Why are they into this fight now? They never like getting into other people's business. Does this have something to do with her?

"Why are you guys getting into this business?" I asked annoyed.

"She's strong, don't hurt her...." They said, almost at the same time ignoring the question I just asked.

So funny, is this some kind of a joke? I don't trust them. They can't be trusted, always quiet and secretive. You never know what they are always doing.

"I don't trust you." I said with my poker face. 

"Really? Then we can't help you either. We warned you." They shrugged and walked away.

I looked back at the girl who was still looking at me in the eye, ready to fight me any moment. Or even ready to kill me if I touched her one bit. Even though I was using my full strength, she wouldn't let go of me. 

"I said let go." I rolled my eyes, not wanting to show her that I was using my full strength.

"I already said no." She also rolled her eyes, having the same face as me.

Is she trying to copy me? 

"UGH" I yelled and flipped her.

But before I flipped her, she grabbed my neck with her legs and flipped me over.  

"I told you." She said and just walked away.

Told me what???

EXO P.O.V

"Probably, she is a crazy fan trying to act nice... Chen and Kris is never nice to anyone except us, not even to their fans. She could have threaten both of them...."  Suho said.

"Scary..." Baekhyun said.

"Another sasaeng fan...." Chanyeol shrugged.

"I don't mind it if Kris and Chen is happy. I just want them to be happy." D.O said with sincerity. 

"But what if they are being forced." Suho questioned him.

"Then we should help." He answered but quite unsure.

"I don't really think they are being forced. They aren't that good at acting, and they wouldn't be scared of her." Sehun replied, for the first time using his brain.

"But what if the girl is too crazy they couldn't handle her?" Suho questioned again.

"I don't know???" They all replied.

"I mean Chen and Kris could use his power so...?" Sehun said with a questioning voice.

"We have to be mean to her, so she would stay away." Suho clapped at his brililant (not) idea.

Ara P.O.V

I walked into my classroom, and sat down on my seat. Then, someone threw something at me. I looked around to see what it was, and I found a paper airplane, so I opened it and read it.

"Stay away from Kris and Chen witch!!!"

I looked at the direction and saw Suho and Xiumin glaring at me. I felt the cold chills. Scary.... Is it wrong to be friends with your cousin? I just shrugged. Soon Chen came to me again and hugged me. Others were giving me the 'stay away' glare.

"I heard about the Taehyung guy." He laughed.

"Oh that guy, he was a strange guy." I replied remembering the scene when I flipped him.

"You are really strong. He is known for his coldness. No one dares to talk to him." He said.

"Oh, I didn't know. I am new." I pouted.

"Haha." He laughed while going to his seat.

I looked at the front again; I was just so happy that I was on EARTH! You don't know how happy I am. My seat mate looked at me, glaring like the rest of the members.

"Stay away from Kris and Chen. We already warned you." He said while glaring.

"What's your name?" I asked, because I really didn't know.

I need to know his name if I am going to communicate with him. I barely met him, it's my first day here. Isn't it obvious?

"You really don't know us, or are you acting." He said with a shocked expression.

"Why? Do I have to know your name?" I asked very confused.

"My name is Baekhyun, durh!" He rolled his eyes and stood up slamming the table.

I shrugged again and look forward. I didn't understand him, do I have to know him? It's not like it's my choice. I was stuck in my house like since forever. 

"I think she is a Sasaeng." He whispered to Kai in front of him.

What does Sasaeng mean????? I thought.

(' ' means talking with someone through mind. And let's just say Exo, Apink, Got7, and BTS ages are all same.)

'What does Sasaeng mean?' I asked Mark.

'I don't know. Maybe food?' He answered.

Food?! That's not bad!

End of Class

I started walking to the school garden to look at how the school actually looked like. The garden was really beautiful. The sun was really bright. There was a large tree, and next to it was a small swing. I sat down underneath the tree. Then, I heard a snoring sound. I looked at the direction the sound was coming from, and I saw a guy sleeping. 

"Who are you?" I asked.

"What...? Sorry teacher...." He just woke up from his sleep thinking that he was still in his class.

"I asked, who are you?" I repeated.

"You!!" He yelled. 

He ran towards me, is he a stalker, but he doesn't look like one. He grabbed my left shoulder and glared at me. I got nervous and grabbed his arm and flipped him over.

"What was that!!!" He shouted.

"Oh my gosh, sorry... I thought that you were a stalker." I said surprised over the action I just did to a random guy.

"Is that sarcasm?" He asked.

"What...?" I titled my head.

I have a habit of titling my head when I am confused, and I know it myself. What does sarcasm mean? Is that a phrase people use often on Earth.....? 

"Nevermind." He replied while shaking his head.

He groaned all of sudden, and I saw him touching his back. His back was terribly injured. I am a wolf, so my power is pretty strong, more than people think. What do you expect? To be weak? Never!

'UGH, my back.... Probably, I can't dance and sing properly now... It's my dream though, and it just got ruined.' He was thinking, but I read his mind.

I felt guilt rush into me. I can't buy him medicine, because I have no money, so instead I decided to use my curing magic to heal it. I also like dancing, so we could dance together one day with my favourite song.

"Since I hurted your back, I will treat you." I said.

"No thanks." He said trying to walk away.

"No, I have to. Wait, no, I want to." I replied not knowing what to say.

"Ouch!" He yelped all of a sudden while waking away from me.

"I told you!" I said running to him. 

I acted like I was putting the medicine on him, while I used my curing magic. Probably, no one saw it. I heard rumours that barely anyone comes to the garden, after someone died here. So I would be totally fine.

"Now are you better?" I asked.

"What medicine did you give me. It's like so fresh...!" He asked with excitement while running around me in circles.

"Secret." I said while putting one finger on my mouth.

"Wait... What's your name?" I asked.

"Jungkook! How about you?" He said while smiling.

"I am Ara! I hope to see you again. I am in Special Class, so if you want to visit please come!" I told him.

"Really, I am in Class Number A. Oh, you were the new kid everyone was talking about." He said.

"Oh really, but I am confused, what is with the class name?" I asked.

"So Special Class is the best, then the next is Number A with my hyungs." He said while trying to explain clearly so I would understand. 

"Hope to see you again." I said while smiling.

Sehun P.O.V

I saw her using the curing magic. Who is she? A wolf? But when Lay hyung uses his healing magic it takes longer. It takes at least two minute, but for her it only took 5 seconds....  As far as I know, Lay is the highest rank from the healing wolves. I have to figure out about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you! This is the end of chapter 2! Please vote and comment!!! <3

~Laurenk0409