~Chapter 3~ Friends

The Chosen One {EXO FF}

Ara P.O.V

I was walking back to my classroom after I met with Jungkook. He is a pretty nice guy, I could probably fall for him anytime. He is nice, charming, handsome, smart, good at dancing, and I don't know. He is just perfect.

"Why are you thinking about Jungkook." Chen asks with a smirk.

"Were your reading my mind again?" I glare at him making him freeze.

"Sorry." He pouts.

"Fine, but if you do that again." I look straight at his eyes.

I know that he is really scared. So I look away and start laughing, causing everyone's attention to land on us. They are confused. Maybe thinking that I am a crazy woman laughing.

"Did Chen read your mind again?" Kris asks.

"Yes." I said making the angry face.

"He always did that since 12 years ago, and always gets in trouble." Kris says while smiling.

"He never changes." I said rolling my eyes.

"But the childish attitude makes us laugh all the time." Kris laughed.

"True." I laughed along.

I agree Kris doesn't really laugh, unless he is with me or Chen. I am glad that I could make Kris smile and laugh. I don't like him as love, I just treat him like my own brother. I might even treat him better that my actual own brother. HAHAHA. 

"Class we are starting." The teacher said.

Oops. I went to my seat quietly, but someone tripped me. I almost fell, but Chorong unnie got me on time. I looked at the person, and saw that it was Xiumin. I didn't see him like this. I thought that he was nice, and all cute. I guess I was wrong. Why do people act nice, when they are actually really mean. At least my wig didn't fall off. OOPSSS. I said it. UGH! I wanted to keep it a secret. Both me and Mark are wearing glasses, and a wig. I didn't want to say it, but that might be the reason why they hate me, but the glasses makes me cuter. And my parents are actually like the King, and the Queen. So I am a princess in my land, and Korea. No president.

Don't judge me :( Some people might think I am ugly but

Don't judge me :( Some people might think I am ugly but... Please don't say that in front of me. Hahah. Plus, that hair is also a wig.  

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yea, it's fine." I smiled.

"I don't get it why are you wearing your glasses when your eyes are perfectly fine?" She asked out loud.

Oh oh.... Uh, I have to make up a perfect excuse. I looked at Chen and Kris for help, because I had no idea what to do. 

"yea, her eyes got bad during the break." Chen explained.

"Hahah, yeah, that's why." I answered quite unsure.

"You seem suspicious." She looked at me.

Since I can't really lie, I acted like I was looking at the bird flying by. Since, I am pretty good at acting I acted like the bird was interesting. 

"How is the bird so interesting?" Hayoung asked.

"HAHA, it's so cool. Look at it flying like that." I said acting.

"Not really." Eunji said still talking with Jackson.

Another couple? So sad... 

*Skip*

The end of school!!! I just wanted to teleport to my house. Not a bad idea.  

"Hey Ara.. Let's go to the forest here." Mark told me.

"Okay." I said while following him.

Sehun P.O.V

"Hey Ara... Let's go to the forest here." Mark said.

"Okay." Ara answered following him.

It's strange. They said that her eyes were perfectly fine. What is she hiding? Maybe an idol, but acting like someone else? Strange. I followed them.

"Where are you going?" Suho asked.

"Somewhere." I answered.

Suho P.O.V

"Why is Sehun following them? Does Sehun have interest in Ara?" Baekhyun questioned.

"What? Sehun is following them?" Kris yelled.

"Where are they going?" Chen asked.

"The forest." I answered.

"Oh no." Both of them said at the same time and ran off.

What is happening here?