~Chapter 5~ Help!

The Chosen One {EXO FF}

Ara P.O.V

"See you later~" Sehun waved at me.

I sat down on my seat waiting for the class to start.

"What did you do to Sehun?" Baekhyun asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't act all innocent." He glared.

"What?" I asked getting really confused.

'What is he talking about?' I thought. 

Luhan P.O.V

It's weird, when I read Ara's mind I can't see anything. It's impossible. I am the only one who has the strongest power of telekines. Her mind thingy is blocked. I can't read it.

'What is he talking about?' She thought.

FINALLY!!!!!! Someone didn't block her mind. But I could only hear it once. So strange? Does this even make any sense? She doesn't understand what Baekhyun is saying... Is she acting? But... WHAT?! I don't get anything~~

Ara P.O.V

END OF CLASSSSSSSS

"YEAH~~" People cheered while running out of the classroom. 

"Ara, we are going to the chicken store. Want to come?" Kris asked me.

Uh... Other members except Sehun, Chen, and Kris were all glaring at me, telling me to go away from them. Scary.

"Please come~~" Sehun started acting cute.

"Uh.." I hesitated.

"Yeah, please. You guys don't mind right?" Chen asked.

"Actually, we...." Baekhyun got cut off.

"We don't care." Suho answered.

Sehun put his arm around my shoulders and acted like my body guard. So embarrassing, but he's still cute. Gosh... 

"It's okay, I already have my own body guards." I told Sehun.

"Too bad~ I told your body guards to go away." He said.

"But they won't listen." I smirked.

"Fine~ I lied..." He said while pouting.

He's too cute. I can't resist it.

"Okay, I will tell them to go away." I smiled.

With my telekines power I just told them to go away. We started walking through the alleys and everyone was quiet. Then we started hearing sounds of a wolf. I looked at the roof, I have the best hearing power you know. I saw someone up there. I even have the best eye sight.

"What is this sound?" Chen whispered.

"I could see you come down." I yelled.

"As always~" He said up there.

I didn't know who he was, but the EXO members obviously knew them. 

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to have proper body guards. Well you don't really need them though. Excuse myself, my name is Minhyuk." He smirked.

I already knew who he was. He's a wolf, but in the bad side. 

"Go away Minhyuk!" Kris hissed.

"You won't touch her." Chen hissed too.

The other members were just too weak. Gosh. What are they doing? They should be helping us out. Scary cats.

"Then what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Smart. You already figured out who I am right?" He smirked.

"I did, but I don't even know you." I shrugged.

"Then we will have to fight." He laughed.

"You won't touch her." Chen yelled.

"We will fight you first." Kris also yelled.

"Guys....." I whispered.

"I know what you are thinking. You are not going to fight. We can't risk you too. You will stay away." Sehun pushed me to the back.

I could fight him. I know that he only has two power, but he' s quite powerful. He has teleportation, and wind. Good two power he has there and he's fast. The EXO members started fighting too. 

-> -> -> At the end of the fight <- <- <-

Minhyuk ran away, but Kai was in a really bad state. He could die any moment.

"By the way Ara, if you tell anyone that we are wolves then you are dead." Suho hissed.

"She won't." Chen rolled his eyes.

"Lay quickly heal Kai." Bakhyun said.

"He is badly hurt, I can't even heal him right now." Lay sighed.

"If you can't, then who can?" Sehun asked.

"Help.." Kai whispered.

I wanted to help, but I couldn't put myself into danger. I avoided anyone's eye contact right now. 

"This is impossible for me to heal. He is going to die soon." Lay said.

"Help.." Kai whispered again.

"Ara." Chen said and looked at me.

"I can't." I yelled.

"Ara. Please for me. Please." Kris begged me on his knees.

"But.. You know........" I whispered.

"I don't care about it right now Ara. Just please. You are our only hope. Please.... I beg you." Chen bursted into tears.

If I healed Kai after he got scratched by the bad side, you don't know what could happen to one other member. I know I will do it perfectly fine, because I always did, but I am scared.

"Please." Kris cried.

"okay.." I whispered and started walking towards Kai.

"Don't come closer." Baekhyun yelled.

"Let her." Chen warned.

"No, you don't know what she will do." Suho also yelled.

Both of them tried to catch me but I have stopped them. I made their foot stuck to the ground. No one could remove it except me.

"I can't move!" Suho yelled.

"Same!" Baekhyun also yelled.

I touched Kai's scratched place.

"You can't touch him right now!" Lay yelled in panic.

I closed my eyes and focused on the healing part. I felt the scratch going away slowly, and eventually he was fine.

HI guys!!! ~ Laurenk0409