~Chapter 1~ The first day

The Chosen One {EXO FF}

Ara P.O.V

My driver was driving us to school, and my brother was being annoying. I had ten bodyguards for some reason, even though I could prote
ct myself with my powers. I mean, I am the strongest wolf on Earth, or anywhere. And I even mastered all types of martial arts.

"HEY!" Mark screamed in my ears.

"What did I do?" I asked half yelling.

"I was just testing my voice." He shrugged and looked at the window.

I just rolled my eyes and glared at him. I could see him scared, because when I get mad, I am mad.

"We are here." My driver said.

One of my bodyguard opens the door for me, and I smile getting off the car. I could see all the people's eyes on me.

"Who are they?"

"Are they angels?"

"So pretty!!!"

"SO HANDSOME!"

"I am going to be her friend."

Whew, no bad comments. I waved at the people, and I could see hearts in their eyes. At least no one here is a wolf, or else, I am dead. Except GOT7, my brother's friends, they are wolves. Chen, Kris, and Apink are wolves too. My guards lead me to the office, so I could get to my class. Everyone seemed interested in my background, surprised by my car, and body guards. 

"You will be in Special A class." He said while smiling.

"Okay!" I hugged him and went.

Hey, it's not weird. He's my uncle, I have the right to hug my uncle right? If not, that's sad. I didn't know. I went into the class, and my teacher seemed really surprised. One of my guards explained that I am the princess, and my brother is the prince. He understood, and smiled. I guess no one else heard them. I looked around the classroom, and saw GOT7, Apink, Chen, and Kris.

"Guys, this is the new student, Ara, and Mark. They are siblings." He explained.

"Hello, I am Ara!" I waved. 

"Hi, I am Mark." Mark simply smiled.

"Okay, my majesty please sit next to Baekhyun over there." He said while bowing. 

"Don't bow please." I whispered.

He stood up quickly and lead me to my sit. I looked at the body guards and waved them off. I didn't like bodyguards always surrounding me. I get no freedom... So sad.. When I was walking through, Got7 and Apink bowed too. I waved at them too, and they jumped on me. Almost killing me.

"HEY!!! I can't.. breathe..." I said.

I guess EXO??? Seemed to be very confused, well I don't know who they are so... I DON'T CARE :) I sat down next to this guy, and paid attention to class.

RING RING

It was the end of the class, so now it was lunch. I saw Chen and Kris walking towards me. And they hugged me very tightly. I heard my bone cracking. The other members was shocked, they were really confused. I just started walking out of the class with Apink. 

"AAHH!!" Everyone screamed.

Baekhyun P.O.V

It was the end of the class, so now it was lunch. I saw Chen and Kris walking towards the new girl. Probably, they are going to warn her, to shut up, or don't come near us.

"HAHA, she's going to cry." Chanyeol laughed.

"Chen and Kris is so mean to everyone." Suho shaked his head.

They walked up to the new girl and.. HUGGED HER! This was very new. They would never do that to anyone.. 

"What did she do to them?" Kai half whispered.

"Is she a witch?" I asked.

"NO, maybe she threaten them with the money she has." Suho answered.

We also walked out of the classroom and heard screams from everywhere. Probably, screaming over us again! The boys and girls started walking towards our direction. Haha, we are too handsome. But instead of stopping in front of us, they went right past us, and went to Ara, and Mark!!!!!!!!!!

Ara P.O.V

"Thank you!" I smiled.

It was so awkward. All the people was like so nice to me. Well, it's better than getting bullied. I went to BamBam, and Jinyoung for help. 

"Guys... Save me." I said really tired.

"HAHA!!" They laughed.

I looked up and glared at them, they stopped laughing and hold me in bridal style. I don't mind, they are my brother's best friends, I trust them. They sent me on one of the chairs, next to Apink. 

"Thanks!" I laughed.

"No problem." They smiled and went to Mark.

"Ara!!" They jumped on me again.

"GUYSSSS" I said.

"It's been a while." Eunji smiled.

"Yes..." I nodded.

"We have so much stuff to do together." Chorong said while clapping.