Desire

Temptation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been about a week since the incident and Seulgi and Irene occasionally saw each other. Whenever the two would meet they would shyly acknowlegde each other, making those who were aware of the two's chemistry awkward. Wendy wasn't against it but didn't know what Suho would think and so she kept it to herself. As for the lunch fight, D.O was suspended for 4 days but that wasn't the bad part because of the school regulations, Suho had to come to school. Baekhyun and Chanyeol begged Suho to do something but he wasn't having it because he too had zero tolerance for violence, especially against the Werewolves. 

The more Seulgi and Irene saw one another, the more they craved for each other. Irene hadn't had a random craving for a week now but she can still feel it down the pit of her stomach. No matter how much human food she ate, she was always hungry. Seulgi on the other hand was happy enough to even smell her in the same vicinity as her! She knew it was creepy of her but Seulgi couldn't get enough of the intoxicating smell that lingered after Irene! 

Seulgi's POV

I was trying really hard to pay attention to class but she just keeps coming into my mind. Her eyes, her beautiful figure and not to mention her soft voice. Irene was a goddess that I have never seen before! Yeah, I've dated other girls but none can compare to her. She was something else! 

As I was imagining Irene in my mind, I kept feeling a knudge on my side. I break out of the concentration and see that it's Somi who was poking me with her pencil!

"Yeah? What?" I whisper behind my book.

She looked at the teacher and then back at me. Weird?

Somi leans in and whispers back "I think someone's here for you." I didn't get what she meant until I looked past Somi and through the glass window, there she was, Irene! 

She was standing still and seemed quite destracted with something. I quickly switch seats with Somi so that I can get a better look at her and within a quick glance I saw her getting a confession! The guy was tall and handsome I have to admit. After quickly analysing his face, I quickly figured it out. Park Bogum. 

He was a great guy, nice even. Most would call him the Prince Charming that everyone was dreaming of but from my perspective, everyone has flaws. Seeing the two together made me feel a bit angry??? No. Mad? I don't know what to call it but it wasn't sitting well with me!

I tuned in with my great hearing senses and honestly, I wish I didn't. 

"So what do you say? Yes?" Bogum said as he shyly scratched behind his head.

"....sure." And with Irene blushing greatly, I was not having it! 

I quickly got out of my seat and yelled out, "I need to go to the nurses office!" and ran out before the teacher could even approve!

I ran as fast as I could down the stairs, almost tripping, and when I got to the courtyard where they JUST standing, there was nothing. 

Gasping desperately for air, I was confused as to why they weren't here no more! Ugh, Park Bogum you better watch yourself!

As lunch time came, Somi and I decided to eat lunch at the usual spot and even though that's where the incident was, I wasn't bothered much by it. Strangely I was liking about what happened. 

When we got there, the door was already opened. There was laughter behind the door, it was pleasent to hear and we were curious as to who it belonged to.

Somi walked ahead of me but suddenly she stopped and turned around. I grabbed her by the arm and asked, "Where are you going?" 

Somi smiled and said, "Just thank me later." winked and then left!

Thank her? I thought. I slowly walked through the door and saw that it was true! I'll have to buy her food later. 

Irene was there eating lunch with Wendy! Wendy was a problem and I don't think I should even be there but then she got up and said, "Hey Seul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter