Family Drama

Temptation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Home, ours and your home to be exact." Suho replied back as he earnestly looked into Irene's eyes. She felt touched hearing the words that she never got to hear.

"Home huh." she quitely said under her breathe. "So am I going to be burned if I go outside or if I see Jesus?" she sarcastically laughed out.

"Hahaha! No, your not so you're good if you want to go outside. Wendy can accompany you and show you around." Suho was leading the way out of his study room and into the living room.

"How are you adjusting to things, Irene?" Suho asked. Irene looked around the new home and saw many pictures that looked vintage. She picked a frame up and stared at the picture which displayed Suho and a young girl. Irene study her face and found that her smile was oddly attractive. Never in her life had she seen someone so beautiful before. 

"Irene, are you alright?" he asked as he came into her view. "Yeah, I was just looking at this picture." Irene handed the frame to Suho and was soon met with a smile. Wendy also looked on as she barely gets to see him smile like that.

Carefully Irene asks, "Is it someone you know?" . Suho gently sets the frame down as if it was a baby and in a hush voice he said "Yes. She was my little sister." Although he didn't mention it, Irene caught onto the word was as in his sister past away. She stopped from intruding anymore than she already had. 

After the conversation with Suho, Wendy takes Irene on a walk around her new home. The house was two stories high including a basement and an attic. Apparently the basement is a place where her and her siblings go to have fun and be stress free while the attic was occupied by Suho's older brother. To her surprise, Irene didn't think that Suho had any other family memeber. Although there was a spectacular view from back of the house and to no avail did she not see the beautiful mountain behind the house. Defenitely different from the city life that she used to live. There was trees surrounding the area and a nearby lake too! The entire place felt like a fantasy with the beautiful enivornment and pretty seeping rays of the sun! Irene thought to herself "Wow! I can't believe that I'm going to live here now." 

"Yep and I'm totes excited too because you'll be my roommate!" Wendy hyperly said as she jumped up and down out of excitement! 

"Wait, how did you know I was thinking that?" Irene questioned only after stopping Wendy from falling down and hurting herself. 

After calming herself down, Wendy stopped by the backyard portch."Well it's quite complicated but once you go through transformation, the body will start to highten with amazing sensories like sight, smell, hearing and even the physical aspect! but only some select few has special gifts. Like me! I can read people's mind."

Irene held her jaw open and smiled back at Wendy. She timidly asked "S-so do I have any gifts?" 

"Uhm~ not that we know of. But he[Suho] did say you were different so there could be a possibility." Wendy shrugged her shoulders in defence. 

Irene just nods and leaves at that. As if I can have powers! Irene wanted to know Wendy more. And so she asked "How was life before this, for you?" 

"Well in some ways, I was kind of like you. Alone in this world and no meaning to live it. Until I met Suho, I was living in the streets and in the worst way possible. I became desperate and when Suho came with the offer to be something better, well, I took it. Without hesitation."

There was a moment of silence until Irene broke it, "I'm so sorry. I know that kind of life style wasn't ideal. I didn't mean to pry." said Irene.  

"No! It's okay, really. It's been a long time since I thought of my past. In the beginning when I turned, I didn't even bother listening with what Suho had to say and so I left but after some time I came to notice that without him, I would've been alone. He's like my brot-."  but before she could finish Irene said in agreement "...brother". At that moment Wendy knew for sure that her new sister may even become her best friend. Just then Wendy notices her other brothers heading their way and nudged her head over to the direction of three guys coming out with a basketball. Irene looked back at Wendy and all she saw was a motherly smile. 

Hearing the guys come closer, Irene was making her way behind Wendy. She was shy~ Wendy lastly said to Irene, "We are family and families protect those who protects them."  

"Hey Wendy! Who's the newbie?" one of the tall guys asked as he smiled and waved at Irene. Irene only gave a simply nod. 

"Yeah I heard Suho hyung talk about her." as the shorter one said while shooting down the wave sent from the taller one. 

The last guy to talk was portionally healthy but a little bit on the short side."Let's just hope she's smart, unlike Chanyeol."  he said as he walked off towards the bastekball court. (A/N: yeah they have a basketball court! Along with a HUGE pool too because why not :p) 

Wendy read Irene's mind for a bit and figured out that Irene was too much of a chicken to personally talk to them and so she slowly moved Irene to front her new brothers! "Okay be nice alright guys! This is Irene, she's a little shy so make her feel welcome! Irene these are your new brothers. Don't worry, they're much more reliable when fighting."

Irene looked at them eye to eye and shyly said "Hello. I'm Irene, please take care of me." 

"Sup! I'm Chanyeol, your handsome brother!" Chanyeol gave Irene a wink and clicked his tounge but was soon met with another hit to his stomach by the short guy. 

credits to pintrest

"Don't mind him, Irene. He couldn't protect you even if he tried. I'm Baekhyun and this here is Kyungsoo but just call him D.O. He's a little grumpy today because Chanyeol stole his lunch!" The so-called Baekhyun started to laugh at the thought of D.O getting mad and hitting Chanyeol! 

 

credits to the owners!!!

"Of course! Anyone would be mad if someone took what was theirs!" D.O said to defend himself! But before there was another fight break out, Wendy intervened and slapped the boys on the head causing Irene to stiffle a laugh!

"So is Wendy in charge here then?" Irene asked while looking at the scene of Wendy pulling onto Chanyeol's ear until he apologized to D.O. 

Baekhyun slides next to Irene and watches the scene together with her while nodding. They begin to laugh with eacher other at the funny face Chanyeol is showing, Wendy though, was thinking about how Irene finally smiled since she got here. She gave Irene her motherly smile and Irene was feeling a warm fuzzy feeling that she has never experienced. It took her a while to pinpoint what she was feeling until she finally understood that this is what it means to be a family.  

"She was the first one that Suho turned." D.O said as he backed up to see the great scenary.

"We're glad that we have a new sister now. The old ones have been getting a little, well, old hahahaha!" Baekhyun said as Chanyeol used his superspe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter