Bite me

Temptation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The classroom was quite but for Irene all she could hear was a heartbeat that was surrounding her everywhere. There was a thumping that kept going in sync with the heart. It was blood pulsing through her veins. Seulgi. 

"Who's the owner of this backpack?" The girl with a very alluring beat said as she held up Irene's backpack in the air! 

Slowly Irene raised her hand in the air and with just an inch of movement, Seulgi was already making her way towards the intoxicating smell. Wendy watched carefully, making sure that Seulgi doesn't do anything  as for Baekhyun, he was also ready for anything that was about to happen.  

The backpack was lifted up and handed to Irene ,"Here, you left this in the school yard " and as the transfer of the baggage was made, Irene's hand slightly caressed Seulgis   That moment of physical interaction made Seulgi crazy  her heartbeat was more unusual than usual! Irene was more blood thirsty than when she first turned! Slowly Irene feels something painfully come out from her gums! Her hands shot up to cover ! 

"Th-thanks. Uhm....excuse me!" Irene said muffled by her hands! Closely Wendy ran after her and baekhyun followed in pursuit while seulgi stood there dumbfounded. She looked around her to see that everyone was just staring at her! But then everyone quickly lowered their heads in fear of the bright white glowing eyes that stared back at them! 

 

Credits to the owner!!!!

Everyone stood with their heads hanging low, scared to face the beta. Indeed Seulgi was a beta, Sehun though, was an Alpha. In this particular school, there are only vampires, werewolves and witches/warlocks. Which meant that there were other packs as well. Having an older brother who is an Alpha has it advantages, one being on top of the food chain. 

Irene's POV + narrator

When they arrived outside, Wendy and Baekhyun sees Irene drenched in sweat and panicking! 

"Irene, what's wrong?!" Wendy said as she helped Irene stay on her feet!

"I don't know! I just really craved her blood! Wendy, what do I do?". Baekhyun then walks towards Irene and kneels down as she also starts to sit. Slowly from the inside of his jacket pocket, he pulls out a pouch that has no labels. "Here, drink this then." 

But then, right when he was about to stab the straw  in, Irene took the pouch into her own hands and bit into it! Within the slow moments of opening , Wendy and Baekhyun saw her fangs! 

The blood was delicious but it wasn't enough for the newborn. Still hearing the heart beat in her head, Irene covers her ears and closes her eyes. Wendy was worried too but then said "Irene, don't blind yourself from it. It's only going to get worst, here." Wendy pulled her arms down slowly ," breath., sowly." She did what she was told and soon found herself in relief as the beating slowly died down. 

Irene was relieved that her hunger died down but it was still there. "Thanks guys. *Sigh*"  she looked at Wendy but the girl was looking down and when she looked at Baekhyun, he avoided her eyes. Something was wrong, Irene could feel it. As her voice came out, it was soon interupted by a familiar voice! 

"Hey! Wendy, I heard your call. What's wrong?"

It was Suho. 

"Hyung! Come here for a sec!" and then Baekhyun pulled Suho over. Although Irene should be able to hear what they were saying with her new super senses and everything, she couldn't. 

"Don't worry. It's just Suho disturbing the voice sonic waves." Wendy said as to assure Irene. 

"Well then what are they talking about?" Irene was really curious as to what they were talking about that was so secretive that Suho had to do that. Irritated, Irene got up and walked over. 

Wendy stood up to stop her but was too late. 

"Look guys, I don't have an ounce of a clue to what's happening to me and I'm still pretty new at this so I would really like it if you told me there's something wrong with me!" furiously said, Irene wasn't in the right mind. She blinked and realized what she had just said and with so many thoughts running in her mind, she was too scared about the things that were about to happen! Suho and Baekhyun looked at her but she was too embarresed to say anything else. 

Suho stepped infront of her and carefully placed his hands onto her shoulders. "Irene, there's nothing wrong with you." 

Feeling guilty of losing herself, she bowed her head in apology. "I'm sorry. I-I don't know, I'm just scared." 

Knowing that feeling, Wendy walked over and hugged her ," I know. It's not easy in the beginning, trust me. We've all been through it. The sensitive hearing, smelling, crazy craving for blood. You'll get use to it, I promise. I'll help you through it!" 

Baekhyun then walked over and sweetly ruffled her beautiful brunette hair ," It's just something that me and Wendy has never seen before." 

Irene looked up and asked ,"What is it?" 

Before anyone answered, they all just looked at each other and then Irene. Suho took a step forward and then said with a calming voice ,"All of the others have what you have. All heightened senses, physically and mentally. Although you don't have powers like they do...you have something they don't. Your fangs." 

Her fangs? Shouldn't all vampires have the standard fangs? That's what Irene thought but Wendy answered back ,"Actually only Suho is the one with fangs in this family. We never got ours because according to the Council, only makers are able to have them. That's why we've been drinking from donated blood through straws and such. We can't bite." 

Irene was in utter disbelief! Vampires who can't bite? "And what does that make me? A maker?" she looked up at Suho, waiting for a reply. 

Although Suho wasn't too sure either, he knew that Irene was going to be something special. "Being a maker means you don't need me to survive. If you were to be on you're own, you can because you would be able to create your own nest. But that doesn't mean you have to leave! We still want you as family, Irene." 

Be on her own? Leave? "I'm not going anywhere. This is my family and I know that now!" Irene would never give this family up. For some reason she felt wanted and already apart of this family. 

Baekhyun then said ," There's also something else you should know." he looked at Suho unsure of the approval of telling Irene. 

Seulgi's POV + Narrator

After that embarresing scene in the classroom, Seulgi headed back to her class. Seulgi kept wondering if it was her smell that made the girl run, or was it something she said! Irritated at the runaway girl Seulgi gave up with a deep sigh and opened the door. When she arrived to her seat Somi greeted her. "Hey, where did you go? Did you find her?" 

"Yeah." Seulgi said as she sat back down in her seat. 

Somi was curious as to where the excited bear went to. "What happened? I thought you would be more happy. Isn't she your fated one?" adding sarcasism on the last question made Seulgi a bit ticked off. She looked at Somi and only said one last thing.

"She's isn't." and then looked straight ahead at the blackboard. Somi felt sad, knowing that her friend probably got reje

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter