Jin Needs Yoongi

What Yoongi and Jin Need

Hey Guys! Haven't updated in a while cuz of some problems. It's okay now, though. I'm sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer. I promise! 

A soft hand caresses Jin's face and a small sob leaves his lips. He gripped the hand on his face and presses a kiss to the wrist.

There was a soft sigh before Jin was developed in a hug. Silence filled the room but the two didn't notice that the two dancers in the living room had gone quiet. 

Jimin and Hoseok slipped off the couch and down the hallway. They heard a noise and decided to check it out. The door was cracked slightly, so the two peer inside.

Jin pulls back to look at Yoongi and smiles. He had been feeling really insecure and Yoongi noticed. He brought them back here to let Jin cry it out. 

"You okay now?" Yoongi whispers, unaware of the two listening by the door. 

"Yeah" Jin voice cracks slightly and he leans his head against the youngers. They breathe slowly, taking in the feeling of security and home. 

"I love you" Jin breathes and Yoongi chuckles, placing both his hands on either side of Jin cheeks. 

"I love you too, Hyung" Jin's hand comes up to hold Yoongi's wrist as the door opens. 

Yoongi doesn't move, but drops his hand as Jin pulls away. The two dancers are staring at the two with mixed emotions on their face. 

Jin slides off the bed and takes Jimin away. Hoseok slowly walks to the bed and sits down. 

"What is going on with you and Jin?" There was obvious accusation in his voice and Yoongi couldn't blame him.

Jin and him had gotten really close lately. So close to the point where PD didn't want them standing next to each other in fanmeets or concerts. It's not like they listened anyway. 

"I don't know." Yoongi replied truthfully. He knew sayings ,"Nothing" would lead to another fight and he didn't want that. He didn't like fighting with Hoseok. 

The same conversation was happening with Jimin and Jin. Unlike Yoongi and Hoseok, these two still weren't in a relationship. 

Jimin wanted to be, but Jin couldn't. Not with how he felt for Yoongi. He loved Yoongi and he couldn't deny it anymore. He wouldn't commit to another relationship. 

'Jin needs Yoongi'

 

Its really short and I'm sorry. I need some ideas stat!