Jin Needs To Giggle More

What Yoongi and Jin Need

Hey guys! *waves* I'm back with another one shot. I think this can be seen as Yoonjin's start at romance. Yoongi's still with Hobi, but he won't be with him for too long. Here ya go!

 

It's been about 7 months since Yoongi and Hoseok started dating. Don't ask Jin how he knows that. He just does. 

Jin peaks over the pillow in his lap at the couple cuddled up on the love chair. He smiles at their cuteness, but there's a slight tightning in his chest. 

He wishes he had that with someone. He sighs a little too loudly and they glance over at him. 

"Something wrong, hyung?" Hoseok asks. Jin quickly shakes his head and waves his hand dismissively. He doesn't speak because suddenly he can't.

The couple turns back to the tv, but Jin can feel when Yoongi glances at him everynow and then. 

As quietly as possible, Jin slips off the couch and makes his way down the hallway.

He plops down on his bed and stairs at the ceiling. What should he do now? He shifts and glances at the guitar in the corner. 

'Not right now' he thinks. He doesn't want to disturb the two in the living room. He closes his eyes and soon dozes off. 

"Jin..." Jin feels someone poking at his chest. He groans and slaps the hand away. 

"Hyung..wake up!" the voice yells this time. Jin grabs a pillow and chucks it in the general direction of the voice. 

He smiles when he hears it hit said person. His smile quickly vanishes when a huge weight lands on his lower back. 

Jin sits up quickly, making the person fall and hit the floor with a huff. Jin rubs his eyes and peers over the edge of the bed. 

Sitting on the floor, glaring at him, is Yoongi. He holds his hand out for the younger to take and he does. He pulls him up and Yoongi climbs onto the bed. 

"What's up?" Jin yawns and stretches. 

"Jimin came and took Hoseok away" Yoongi pouts. It catches Jin off guard and his breath catches in his throat. 

Jin realizes he's staring and turns away. 

"Oh okay. Well, what did you come in here for?" Yoongi looks at Jin for a long time before he responds. 

"Something's wrong" He says and Jin is confused. Is something wrong with him and Hoseok?

"You and Hoseok?" Yoongi shakes his head. 

"No, hyung. You." Jin turns pale and he turns to look at his wall. 

There's nothing wrong with Jin. Or at least he doesn't think so. He's just a little lonely without Yoongi. 

He's not at all mad about Yoongi and Hoseok's relationship. He's really happy for them....it's just...he misses his friend. 

A touch on the shoulder brings Jin out of his thoughts. He makes eye contact with Yoongi and immediately looks away. 

Yoongi knows. He can see it in his eyes. Jin takes a leap of faith and leans his forehead on the rapper's shoulder. 

Yoongi turns so their in a full hug. No words are exchanged. Just complete silence. 

An hour later, their laying under the covers talking about random things. Yoongi wants to produce a song with only Jin singing in it. 

Jin at first doesn't think it's a good idea, but he can never refuse Yoongi. It's not in his willpower. 

"Sure. I'll do a song with you" Yoongi makes a pleased sound, but nothing else is said. The room door burst open and the two eldest get a lap full of the maknae line. 

"HYUNG!" The three youngest yell. Jin laughs and shoves at them while Yoongi full on whacks at them. 

"Ow!" The three yell in unison. If they were anyone else, Jin might have been creeped out by that. Since it's them, he's used to it. 
Once Jin successfully got the three from off of him and Yoongi, he spoke up.

"Okay. What is it that you want?" Jin had a feeling he would regret asking.

"Can we please go get some ice cream?" Tae ask. Jin jas regrets. 

"Why didn't you get ice cream while you were out?" Yoongi gruff voices interrupts. Jin looks over to see Yoongi glaring daggers at the three. 

"Because" Jungkook says, drawing out the word, "we want Jin to come with us. We wanna hang out with our hyung!" 

Jin flinches at how loud Jungkook got at the end. 

"Alright. Let's go. Wait for us by the door" The three quickly nod and race out of the room. 

"Us?" Yoongi questions and Jin nods his head. He doesn't think he can handle the three without some help. He pulls a unwilling Yoongi up. 

"Put something decent on and let's go." Yoongi groans, but listens anyway. 

"I was almost asleep and those s woke me all the way up" Jin giggles and it had Yoongi pausing to stare at the other. 

It was the most beautiful sound he's ever heard. He shakes his head at the thought and continues getting dressed. 

Once they were both finished, they silently walked down the hallway to the door. All Yoongi could think about while they were out was,

'Jin needs to giggle more'.

 

 

Sooner or later I have to break up Yoonseok. Any ideas on how I should do that?