What Yoongi and Jin Need

What Yoongi and Jin Need

Bts members were currently on a break. They had promoted everything that needed to be promoted and finished up their tour. They were finally able to rest, but....something was bothering Jin. Someone to be exact. 

Min Yoongi.

For the past week or so, Yoongi has been unapproachable. Well, he's always like that but for this past week, it's gotten worse. 

He even yelled at Jhope and Jin could've sworn he had a crush on the ball of sunshine. Something was wrong and he was going to figure it out. 

Jin walks into the living room of their dorm to see Yoongi on the couch staring at a turned off tv. 

'Yeah, something is definitely wrong' Jin thought at he made his way over to confront Yoongi. 

Jin plopped down on the couch next to Yoongi, yet Yoongi didn't move a muscle. Jin was pretty sure he wasn't blinking either. 

Jin hesitantly reached out and touched Yoongi's shoulder, resulting in the latter shrinking away. There was no yelling, no glare, just him shrinking away from the touch. 

Jin frowned, but placed his hand back on Yoongi's shoulder. This time Yoongi let him. 

"Tell me what's wrong" Jin kept his voice at a whisper as to not scare him away. 

"Nothing's wrong, hyung. Just tired." 

Jin furrowed his brow. Jin expected a witty remark from the latter. He then did something he felt like he would soon regret. 

Jin slid down off and the couch and kneeled in front of Yoongi. Jin stared until he made eye contact. 

Yoongi really did look tired, but their was something else there. Yoongi needed something and Jin thinks he knows what that something is. 

Without hesitation, Jin grabbed the rapper's arms and wrapped them around his neck. He then proceeded to wrap his arms around Yoongi's waist. 

For a long while, Yoongi just stayed still. He didn't tense up nor had he melted into the hug. Jin pushed himself closer to Yoongi; so close that his chest was pressed against him. 

Jin turned his head slightly and planted a soft and loving kiss to the crook of the latter's neck. Only then did Yoongi melt. 

His grip on the back of Jin's neck tightened and his body started to tremble. Jin prepared himself for the onslaught of tears he knew was coming. 

Luckly the others went out to eat. Yoongi and Jin needed private time. Yoongi couldn't express his troubles in front of the others. 

Jin felt his shirt getting wet, but he didn't care. Yoongi was quiet and that scared Jin. He wanted Yoongi to let it all out. No one was here but them so he decided to reassure the rapper. 

"It's okay, Yoongi" Jin said, while rubbing his waist, "Let it all out." 

Jin's heart broke a little when a choked sob left Yoongi's lips. His cries got louder and Jin once again thanked the heavens no one was here. 

Jin didn't know how long they sat there like that. It could've been a minute or an hour, but Jin didn't care. 

Yoongi's needs were all that he cared about in this moment. Jin was pulled out of his thoughts when Yoongi tugged on his shirt. 

He pulled back to look at the younger one. 

"Thank you" 

"No problem" 

Jin picked Yoongi up and carried him to their room. They were too emotionally drained to take a shower; they decided to just take one tomorrow. 

Jin set Yoongi down and crawled into the bed next to him. Jin quietly sang "Awake" until the rapper drifted off to sleep. 

Yoongi's thoughts right before he drifted off were,  

"He needs more lines in the next song."