Yoongi Gets What He Needs

What Yoongi and Jin Need

i decided to add another chapter to this for no reason. I'm hella bored and Yoonjin is life whether it's platonic or romantic. Here's another one shot! Hope you like it! 💕💕

 

Yoongi and Jin lay side by side on the bed. Their hands slightly grazing each other's as Yoongi talks about J-hope.

Yoongi likes J-hope!

Jin wasn't surprised at all, but it didn't stop the huge smile that spread across his face when Yoongi confessed. 

As soon as those words left his mouth, Jin launched himself on Yoongi, making them fall on the bed; hence why their on the bed now. 

"So, when did it start?" Jin asked. 

"During the Wings Era. His dance to 'Boy Meets Evil' caught my eye. I've been a goner ever since." 

To others, it'd be a little weird to hear him talk like this. Afterall, he isn't one to show much emotion, but with Jin, he can just let go. 

Jin smiled and squeezed the rapper's hand at his answer. 

"Do you ever plan on telling him?" Jin shifted to lean on his shoulder and stares at Yoongi with curiosity.

"Yeah. When the time is right." Yoongi also shifted on his shoulder to stare at Jin. 

"When is that?"

"Never"

Jin immediately broke out into laughter. His windshield wiper laugh echoing off the walls. Yoongi cracked the tiniest of smiles before sighing and laying on his back again. 

"No, but seriously, when?" Jin replied after he finished his laughing.

"I don't know if I want to. I mean, have you seen the way that he looks at Jimin?" A frown was now on Yoongi's face. Jin didn't like seeing that. 

"Yeah, but...have you seen the way he looks at you? Or the way he moves so he's in your eye sight and then dances? Or how he sings badly with you even though he has a great voice? What about all those moments the fans don't see. Where he brings you your favorite juice or somehow knows when and when not to bother you? Have you seen the way he shows that he loves you?"


Jin didn't notice when Yoongi's hands came up to cover his face. Jin chuckled and pulled his hand away to reveal a blushing Yoongi. 

"Have you seen it?" Jin asks again. This time Yoongi shakes his head no.

"Then you have to pay more attention. I'm sure everyone else sees it too." 

"You aren't just saying those things, right?" Yoongi asks, still unsure. 

"I've never lied to you" With that Jin leans over and hugs the rapper. They stayed in that position until there was a knock on the door. 

Jin scoots away from Yoongi and yells for the person to come in. 

It's Jimin.

"Hyung? Can- can I sleep here tonight?" Jin glances over at Yoongi then back to Jimin. 

"Uh. Yeah. Of course. Come on." Jin pats the spot next to him and Yoongi grunts. 

"Where's Hobi, Jiminie?" 

"Oh. In the room. He wants me and Yoongi to trade." 

Yoongi coughs and Jin pulls him up to pat his back. Once he calms down, he grabs his phone and charger and makes his way out of the room. 

As soon as the door closed, Jimin launched himself on the bed squealing. 

"J-hope likes Yoongi!!!" 

Jin pats his head and lays down. An hour or so later, Jin receives a text. 

From: DesignatedRoomie 💕💕

He likes me back. Now you need to get a boyfriend 

Sent 11:11 pm

 

 

 

((Should I continue writing more??))