Chapter 4

Mafia prince is an idol?!

He look around and saw no one there with you.

“Yay!! I’m the first one!” He shout. You giggle and give him a lollipop.

“Here the reward for you because you be a first student that come today. But don’t tell to other that I give you this lollipop ok?” He take the lollipop and it.

“Gomawo seonsaengnim! Nae. I will take it secret. ” He put his little finger at his small lip and jump until reach at his seat. Then other student come 5 minutes later.

You start to teach them. You take out  animal costume from costume store  and wear chicken costume. You start to write CHICKEN word on the white board.You put your maker and look at your student.

“Now student. What word is this?” You ask. They look each other and some of them rubbing they head. You chuckle.

Min Hye rise her hand. Then she stand up.

“It chicken!!” She say and smile. You clap your hand then other student also clap they hand.

“That great Min Hye. Ok student. Today we will learn about animal. But firstly take what costume you like and wear it ok?” You point at the animal costume that next to you. They walk to costume place and pick one costume.

After few minutes, they finish change they animal costume and sit at their place back.

“Ok. Start from Jung Mi and end at Hei Lyn you must to say what animal costume that you wear now.arasso?”

“Nae~” Jung Mi stand up and look at his costume.

“I’m crocodile Jung Mi!” he shout and make cute pose. You smile.

“I’m rabbit Kim Bi!” Kim Bi jump like a rabbit to you. You pinch her check and secretly give her lollipop. She look at you with big smile, you make “shhh~” mouth to Kim Bi. She make “ok” finger. After 2 hours your class was finish and their parent take them home. You about to lock your kindergarten then someone faint in front of your door.

You start to walk around at the man because you don’t know what to do. What should I do?? Is the man die? Or he is injured? Should I call ambulance? Or I should run way.? No it bad if someone faint and I just run away.

You decided to take him to your kinderganten.

“Aigoo~ He so heavy >[]<~ Oh, no I can  hear my back is cracking. TT^TT” You drag him to your kindergarten and place him on this bed.

kawaii_mural.jpg

You lets out a sigh. You put blanket at the guy so he not catch cold. You leave him sleeping at that room and go to kitchen to make some food to that guy because you hear his tummy sing a song.

 

You start to cook chicken porridge and made some hot special chocolate with your own recipe.

You put your chicken porridge and hot special chocolate next to that guy. You check his forehead to feel if he had a fever or not. It little hot and you put cold towel on his forehead.

You wait for him until he wake up but without you knowing you sleep behind him and your hand linked his hand.

- - - - - --  -

a lot of grammar mistake here.Mianhae!!