Chapter 1

Mafia prince is an idol?!

 

Kringgg~

You slowly grab your chicken clock when you hear it start to wake you up and hug it with your eyes close.

Kookkk~ Kookkk Koookk~~

Tad… Taaddaaadaa~Tadaaa~ Super chicken is no.1~ Say what? No.1~

It keep repeat that song until it suddenly stop when you throw that clock to your wall. You hear something “prakk~crakk” near you and slowly open your eye to peek the thing that make "prak~" sound.

You can't see clearly because you still half sleep and then you step on something.

“Ouch.” You take the thing that you step and saw your broken chicken clock. You rubbing your eyes and look carefully.

“NO!!! MY CHICKEN!” you scream.It was 100 time you broke your clock. You pout at your clock and put it into dustbin.

“Ish…Pabo me. Now I have to but a new one again.My money~” TT^TT.

Annyeong!! Ahemm…I show you guys my bad and clumsy side on the first time meet. >[]< mianhae!! Ahemm. By the way I’m ~~~ (just put whatever name you want).16 years old. Poor and don’t have any memory of both of my parent because they die when I was 2 years old and they were happy at heaven now,that was sister at my orphanage say to me when I ask them where my parent. Now I just start my new life all by myself and work as teacher at Cup cake kindergarten plus work at newspaper place every morning. I’m chicken maniac!!! All my room full with chicken. For example my chicken clock, chicken pillow, chicken doll, chicken bicycle, chicken lamp, chicken chair, chicken pyjamas, chicken shoes, chicken hat, chicken game and many more chicken!! But the most important is FRIED CHICKEN!! It yummy and always make me drooling.Slupp~~ ahh~~~ I can smell my neighbour cook fried chicken from here.Opps.Sorry. *knock my head* Aigoo~~ it too long for my introduction.

Back to reality

You take a bath and wear your school uniform. You take a bread and start to eat it while ride your bicycle to Leon academy the greatest school in korea. As usual you will put your bicycle at your secret place because that school is too elite for you since you was the only poor student there.

You don’t have any friend there because they think you not good enough for them. You walk to your class and sit at your place.

No body there because you wake up early every day and rest from send newspaper today. You start to clean the whole class while waiting for class start. You look at your chicken watch it show 6.30 a.m. *still early* you thought and walk to your favourite place with your book.

You lay down under the tree and start to read your book.

5 minutes…

10 minutes…

15 minutes…

Your eyes feel heavy and soon start to sleep with your book on your chest. The sun start to rise and your class start. You don’t notice it and still in deep sleep.

Crackk~~ Crackk~ crackk~

A man walk toward to you.

“Going to skip class whole day today. Arghh~ I feel so good. XD My favourite port here I come baby.” He say and look at the sky without notice you was sleeping at the ground then…

“KYAAAA!!!!” You wake up from your sleep while screaming. The guy shock when he notice he step on your hand and quickly remove his feet from your hand.

- - - - - - - -- - - -- -  

please comment!!! >[]<

tumblr_lxidjsC9Ie1qaeebuo1_500.gif

argh...I so dummy >[]< sob sob sob mannnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy wrong grammar and word in here... =.=