Chapter 2

Mafia prince is an idol?!

You rubbing your hand and look at him.

“YAH!! Are you blind? Can’t you see I was sleeping here?” you stand up and face him.

“Yah! It your own fault,why you sleep here and not go to your class?” He say back. You shock he say “not go to your class”

“W…wait. C...Class?? Class??” You ask. He just nod and say.

“It 8.30 a.m now.” Your face look like this O.O when he say.

“NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!OMONA!!! I’m really late for my class!!” You start to run to your class left the guy there laugh at you.

“Hahahaha. She really stupid. Just 10 minutes class was start. She really funny maybe next time I will play with her again.” He about to walk but then he found something at the place you sleep. It was your diary book. He smirk and think something.

“~~~~.I will meet you again next time. But now I going to read your diary. kekeke.” He walk away with your diary.

After school

You ride back to your home. When you ride to your home,then suddenly Mrs No shout at you to come to her for a while. You nod and stop your bicycle in front of Mrs No shop.

“What is it Mrs No?” You ask.

“Can I ask for a favor? My worker is sick now and can’t deliver costumer food. Can you help me deliver this food to XXXX at Cheong Gyo street?”

“Ok. I can help you. It really easy to go there with my bicycle.” You give thumb up to Mrs No.You took the food to deliver and also the location for the place you need to send the food.

You put the food on your bicycle and start to ride.

“Paii Paii Mrs No!! Don’t worry this food will send in a blink of eyes!Zroooooomm.” You wave at Mrs No and she wave back to you.

“I will cook you, your favourite chicken. When you back from deliver the food I will give it to you.” She shout to you since you was far from her. You make “OK” hand to her for make her know,you hear what she say to you.

 . . . . . . . .. . . . 

 

Snff~ Snnff~

“It smell good!! XD Gomawo Mrs No!! I will eat well.” You take chicken drumstick and start to eat it.

1 chicken…

2 chicken…

3 chicken…

4 chicken…

5 chicken…

6 chicken…

7 chicken…

And…

“Coughcoughcough… Mrs No~ W…w..water~ i…choke… Hel… Help…me…” You say at Mrs.No but she can’t hear you because it to noise there. Luckily Min Woo(Mrs No son) there when he hear you ask for help and quickly take a glass of water and give it to you.

You grab the water from Min woo and start to drink it.

“Haa…Haa…Haa…” You catch a breath because you can’t breath when you choke your chicken. Min Woo giggle and poke your forehead.

- - - - - - -- - - - 

i dont know what to say in here

tumblr_lwxdlz0w301qi4zmno1_500.giftumblr_lxbifhPyaD1qkeieto2_500.gif