Chapter 3

Mafia prince is an idol?!

 

“You must stop from eating like a pig or you will choke like that again.” You just pout at him. He pinch your cheek very hard.

“Ouch…Yah! Stop it.” He stop from pinch your cheek and make mehrong to you.

“Remember I’m older then you so call me oppa or I will pinch you again.” He said and show his finger that ready to pinch you any time. You quickly cover your cheek.

“Arraso Min Woo oppa. You know what? You so cute… and pabo.” You start to run away after say pabo to Min Woo and he chase you for running away from him.

He get you and tickle your body. You laugh until your eyes lets out tear.

“Hahaha.Stop it.Hahaha.Yah!Hahaha.I feel dizzy..Hahaha. Stop it oppa! Hahaha.” He stop tickle your body and put his hand next to his ear.

“What is it??” He ask. You take a deep breath and put your mouth at his ear and say.

“I SAY STOP IT OPPA!” you shout at his ear.He jump a bit when you shout at his ear.

“Omma!! My ear is gonna be deaf.” Min Woo make a fake cry. You chuckle at his aegyo.

“Aigoo~ Oppa look like a lost puppy. No…Hmm…A dummy puppy.hahaha” You laugh until your stomach get hurt.

“MY CHICKEN NOT FINISH YET!!” you remember that your chicken is not finish yet because you choke at that time. You run back to Mrs No shop and want to continue eat your chicken back but then you see other people eat at the place you eat before and you not see your chicken on that table.

You disappointed and about to walk away then Min Woo stop you.

“What?” You ask. He just smile and give you a plastic bag with something inside there. You sniff and smell CHICKEN.

You make a huge grin and take the plastick bag from Min Woo.

“CHICKEN!!” You jump up and down. Min Woo pat your head.

“Aigoo~ piggy is always with her chicken.” You look at him

“Gomawo Oppa.” You say with your cute voice and make aegyo that can make all men fell in love with you. Then zupp~ a cupid love shot at Min Woo heart. His face turn red when you make that aegyo and cute voice. His soul is somewhere out there. You wave in front of his face. But no respond. *Why he like this? He…he…he… I will pinch his cheek until he scream* you thought. You pinch his cheek.

“KKYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!EOMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!” (He scream like that). =.=’ You quickly hide but bad thing he find your hiding place and take you out from your hiding place.

“M…M…Mianhae oppa.” You say without look at his face because scared if he gonna mad at you but he not do nothing. You open your eyes and look at him.

"DONT WORRY.. I not mad at you." Min woo say and pat your head.

“Piufff~~ you not mad at me. Oh…I gonna late. Need to go now oppa. Paii Paii” you wave at him and ride to your house with the chicken that Min Woo give to you. He wave back to you then walk into his mother shop.

. . . . . . . .

You walk into My Name kindergarten with some grocery item that you buy before you go to your work place. You open the window and start to clean the kindergarten.

You put your grocery item at the kitchen and wait for your student to come.

Tinggg~ Tiingg~

“Seonsaengnim!! ANNEYONG!!” Yeo Geun one of your student greet you with his mother. He hug you. You smile at his mother and broke the hug.

“Yeo Geun say paii paii to umma.” You say to Yeo Geun.

"EOMMA... PAII PAII!!" He wave to his mother as his mother walk away after peck his cheek.

- - - - - -  - --  -

lalalalalallalalalalalala~~~

TT^TT mian!!! I SAW MANY MISTAKE HERE.... Tehehhehe broken english..