CHAPTER ONE

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A four years old boy is running around the hospital hallway going to the baby's room. He reached the room but sadly, he is too short to see from the glass above his head.

"Ong Seongwoo!"

The boy turned his head to see his mom and dad calling him.

"Mom, pick me up, I want to see Seolhee!"

Seongwoo's parents smile and piggy back him. There are many babies in the baby room.

"Which one is Seolhee?" Seongwoo's dad asked Seongwoo.

"Seolhee is the prettiest and cutest among all baby." Seongwoo answered while pointing to a chubby baby covered with pink cloth.

"Chingu-ya!"

Seongwoo's dad turns his head and saw his best friend is waving his hand.

"Baek Sajangg!(boss)" Seongwoo's dad exclaimed.

Seongwoo went down from his dad's back and bowed to his dad's best friend.

"Annyeonhaseyo, my name is Ong Seong Woo, Nice to meet you Sir!"

"Hello Seongwoo, what a kind and polite kid. I'm Seol Hee's dad, Baek Tae Hyun, Nice too meet you too!"

[SEONGWOO'S POV]

Seolhee's dad then walk with dad along the hallway, talking about some things, seems important. They seems excited, as excited as me who is about to be Seolhee's friend.

"Eomma, pick me up!" I stretched my arms.

[END OF POV]

.

.

.

The bell rings, showing that it’s time to go home. Seolhee was the queen on her batch. Seolhee grew to be a very beautiful and charming lady. All the boys from her batch and even seniors are fanboying about her. It’s their dream and goal in life to at least get to eat with Seolhee.

As Seolhee walked out from her class, there are a bunch of boys waiting while carrying gifts, chocolates and flowers. There are also boys who hold onto their markers asking for Seolhee’s sign and written message for them.

Seolhee who is very humble and kind never ignore them. Seolhee started giving them sign and taking pictures together.

 

“Seolhee!”

Seolhee heard someone called her name so she turned her head and she saw him.

“Oppa..”

Ong Seongwoo, the guy who’s famous for his talents, looks and personality. Basically, he is the man who has it all. There a many girls who likes him but Seongwoo has never accepted any of their gifts.

Seongwoo walked between the guys and took Seolhee’s hand and went out from the hall.

“How many times do I told you that..”

“Don’t accept their gifts, because if I accept, they will ask for something in return.” Seolhee cut Seongwoo’s sentence.

“..Right” Seongwoo is speechless.

“I’m just giving them sign and pictures, I didn’t take anything from them.” Seolhee shows her bare hand.

“Okay. Let’s go home.” Seongwoo pat Seolhee’s head.

.

.

~seongwoo’s ringtone is playing~

“Yeoboseyo?” Seongwoo answered his call while driving.

“Seongwoo, you’ll be a part of a new reality show and if you win, you get to debut!” Seongwoo’s agency called.

“Jinjja!?” Seongwoo exclaimed, giving an excitement look to Seolhee who is beside him. “Okay I got it.” Seongwoo ended his call.

“What’s the good news?” Seolhee smiled.

“I’ll be entering a survival show and if I get to place in the top 11, I get to debut!” Seongwoo exclaimed.

“REALLY? YOU WILL WIN! I’M SO SURE OF IT!” Seolhee exclaimed.

“Let’s go home and tell the others!” Seongwoo steps on the pedal.

.

.

They arrived at Seongwoo’s house and there were both of their parents, preparing dinner.

“We’re home!” Seongwoo and Seolhee exclaimed.

“Come and sit down, the dinner is ready.” Seongwoo’s mom waved her hand.

Seongwoo and Seolhee sat down and all of them joined and feast together. As they finished eating, Seolhee hit the glass with a spoon to gather the attention.

“Everyone, I have a very delightful news.” Seolhee stood up.

Everyone gathered their attention towards what Seolhee got to say.

“So, Seongwoo will be joining a survival reality show and if he is chosen in the top 11, he will debut as an idol!” Seolhee exclaimed.

As the other fami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter