CHAPTER TWO

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

“WE ARE MARRIED?” Seongwoo and Seolhee exclaimed.

.

.

.

// A Few Months Later //

“Yes I’m 19 years old and married. No, I’m not married to just an ordinary guy. I’m married to the guy who thousands of girls are fighting for, Wanna One’s Ong Seong Woo.

How could that happen? Well, turns out our dad make a deal on the day that I was born that I will marry Seongwoo when he is 23 years old.
So what’s my status right now? I’m the secret wife of an idol.

What do I do you ask, well, I’m also a college student and also a part timer at a hair salon. How does it feel to be Seongwoo’s wife? Nothing special, I still have to study and work and only get to see him in weekends, sadly, not every weekend.
 

I get to sleep in the main bedroom and when Seongwoo come, he will sleep in the guest room. Why not sleep in the same room? Well, I’m nine-teen and I’m not ready with all this husband-and-wife things.”

*the house bell rings*

“Ah, that must be Seongwoo.” Seolhee turn her diary compilation camera off.

Seolhee walked down the stairs and opened the door for Seongwoo. As she opened the door, she saw a bunch seal dolls and gifts around him.

“Seol-a, can you help me with this gifts?” Seongwoo is catching his breath.

“Ah right, concert right.” Seolhee took a trolley and put all of the gifts inside and bring it to the living room. Seongwoo also put all the stuffed animals inside the trolley. He then walked to the couch and lay down on it.

Seolhee went to the kitchen and brew a tea for her husband. She went back from the kitchen to the living room and placed the tea on the table. Seongwoo covered his face with his left arm, as Seolhee tried to raise Seongwoo’s arm, she touched his forehead. It was burning hot.

Seolhee realized that it was a severe fever and Seongwoo can’t open his eyes.

[SEOLHEE’S POV]

“Oh?”

“Oppa! Wake up! Aish…”

Seongwoo didn’t woke up, I can’t let him sleep in the living room.. I placed his right arm around my shoulder and use all of my energy to carry him to my bedroom. I lay his body down on the bed and went to the bathroom beside to take a small towel and hot water.

I went back to the room and compressed his head with the wet towel. Seongwoo smells like he is been soaked in sweat.

“Ha..” I sighed.

I stood up and start to take his clothings off. I took off his socks, shirt and pants. I took another towel with warm water and scrub his body with it.

“Should I take off his boxers too??”

“OMG WHAT AM I THINKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

I continue to scrub his body while slightly closing my eyes. I went down to open his luggage and take some comfortable sleeping attire for him.

I sat beside him and kept on changing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter