CHAPTER TEN

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SEOLHEE'S POV]

As I went in to the studio I was assigned to work on, my jaw dropped. I saw 2NE1's leader, Lee Chaerin. Turns out I'll be doing her and another male model's makeup. It was such an honor and I was speechless. I could feel her 'hell yeah badass for life' vibe. 

She was there, sitting like a queen and play with her phone. All I could do was stand infront of her with my mouth slightly opened in amazement. Turns out, she realized that I was standing there. She directly stood up and slightly bow to me.

"You must be Seolhee right? The famous makeup artist in Korea. Please take a good care of me." She smiled.

"You kidding me, I'm the one who should be saying that to a queen like you." I said to myself.

"Uh?" CL heard I mumbled.

"I'm a fan." I stammered.

CL let out a motherly smile, "I'm a fan of yours too!" 

I basically died right at that moment. My soul flew right out from my body.

"Okay everyone let's prepare for the shoot!" I heard the producer exclaimed and get a grip of myself.

I approaches CL and re do all of her makeup. Every detail, every lines, every space in her face, I give my all of my skills for her. It satisfies me to see I could bring the best side of CL from herself. I spent quite a long time since I really do it with passion with extra love for her. As I finished brushing all the excess from her face, she looked at the mirror and her jaw dropped.

"Oh My God." 

I was worried about what she have in mind, she may like and she may dislike it. My heart beats so fast that I feel like I just ran a marathoon.

"Manager." She called her manager.

WHY WOULD SHE CALL HER MANAGER! IS SHE GONNA FIRE ME ARGHH.

As her manager came to the room, I couldn't control my worried expression.

"Please make a contract with her to do all of my looks for this year's photoshoot." She said.

"All?" The manager asked.

"Yes, All, and the upcoming too if it's possible." She said and smiled at me.

I couldn't believe my own eyes and ear, I felt like I've been strucked by a lighting. It's really happening!

As I finished her makeup, She went out to the set and changes her outfit. She changes into a very y and girly black lace lingerie. As the producer asked her to smile, my heart skip a beat.

"How is she real?" I asked myself while holding onto my brushes.

.

.

"Seolhee-ssi, the male model has come, please help with his makeup." The assist of the producer called my name.

I straightly walk to the makeup room and there I saw a guy, with a slender figure, pale skin tone, amazing height and a deep voice, greet me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kwon Hyunbin, nice to meet you!" 

His name sounds super familiar but I didn't know who he is or where did I heard or see him. 

"Have we met before?" I asked.

"Uh, you've done my makeup many times by now." He is not sure what to answer.

I realized I wan't suppose to ask question like that to him so I just show him the way to the makeup room. He then sat down and close his eyes. I started to do his makeup with a dewy look. I started to apply bronze eyeshadow to his eyelid.

"Seolhee-ssi, Can I ask you somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter