CHAPTER ELEVEN

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SEONGWOO'S POV]

I was sleeping in the bed room and when I woke up, Seolhee wasn't beside me. I look at the clock at it was already 01:23 in the morning. I called Seolhee but she wasn't answering. I called her many times but there is no response. I became so worried so I took my coat to search for her. I went to Hwanhee's room first to check whether he is still sleeping. When I enter Hwanhee's room, Seolhee was there, asleep beside Hwanhee's baby box.

Seolhee looks tired with her dark circles on her eyes. I carry her to our bedroom and lay her down on the bed. I took off her coat and help her clean her face with the makeup remover she teaches me how to before. When I gentely wipe her eyes, I realized that it was a little bit puffy. But I couldn't conclude whether it was from crying or tiredness.

I held hand as she sleeps. Looking Seolhee who always work hard and never ask anything from me, I realized that I have never gave her a ring or formally proposed her until this moment. I came up with the idea to buy her a ring and prepare an event to propose her. I took off my coat and went back to the bed. I let Seolhee sleep on my chest and hug me as her pillow.

.

.

Today is the premiere playing of my debut movie. The movie I starred in with Lee Dongwook will be played to all the cast and guest today. As I woke up, I directly turn my alarm off and look back at Seolhee, she is still sleeping. I move away slowly in order not to wake her up and went out to buy her a ring and prepare for the premiere. I wore a circle frame glasses and a mask and went to the jewelry shop. All the diamonds are sparkling when it hits the light on the shop. I look at the rings as one catches my eyes, it was simple but extraordinary, just like Seolhee. I decided to get that one and bring it with me. 

As I bought the ring, I went to the meeting and salon with the other actors and actresses. 

[END OF POV]

.

.

Seolhee opened her eyes and Seongwoo wasn't beside her. She rub her puffy eyes and stretch her body on the bed. She then looked at the ceiling and let out a sigh. She then opened her phone, 32 missed calls from Seongwoo was there and other 2 messages. I decided to see the first message, it was from Hyunbin.

#Hyunbin-Nim,

Seolheee give me 10 chances, oh nevermind, 5 chances is enough for a handsome man like me right?#

She didn't reply anything to Hyunbin and check the other message, it was from Seongwoo. 

#Hwanhee's Dad,

Jagiya, the rest of wanna one member will come to my movie premiere, they will pick you up at 3, make sure to dress up, but not to pretty! I love you."

She then look at the clock, it was 9 in the morning. She went down to Hwanhee's room and saw Seongwoo's mom is playing with Hwanhee. 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo eomoni." Seolhee bowed.

"It's okay, Seongwoo told me that you're over fatigued so I'm here to play with my grandson." She smile and ask her to not worry.

Seolhee bowed again and let out a smile, "Thank you eomoni."

Seolhee went back to the room to prepare herself for her husband premiere. She wore her dress which she bought i the idea for her wedding ceremony, which didn't happen. It was pure white silk covered with white lace.

.

.

*knock kncok knock*

Seolhee went down and opened the door, it was Jinyoung and Jihoon. 

"Orenmaniya(long time no see) Seolhee!" They waved their hands to Seolhee.

"Annyeong!" Seolhee smiled and closed the door.

Jinyoung and Jihoon Seolhee to the van, as they opened the van's door, 

"Seolheee Nunaaa!!" Daehwi's high pitched voice cracks the silence.

"Seolhee! How could you not age?" Jisung asked with a disbelief face.

"Yo, nuna." Lai Guanlin greet Seolhee too.

Seolhee who is happy to meet Wanna One members couldn't hide her smile and let it out. She then entered the van and went to the cinema for Seongwoo's premiere and interview. As we reached the place, there are hundreds, thousands people there holding their banner and lightstick up waiting for Wannaone. The driver then opened the door and Wanna one members went down first. The screaming of the fans were intense. Seolhee then went down the last from the same van as Wannaone. Seolhee could hear the fans mummble and ask who she was.

"Ya, ya ya, who is she?" A fan asked her friend.

"She is Baek Seolhee, the famous makeup artist!" Her friend answered.

But Seolhee ignore all of that and still walk on the red carpet. She went inside to the theater and sat between Daniel and Jaehwan. She could see Seongwoo sat on the most front row with the other cast and producer and writters. The lights grew dimmer and the place became dark. The screen then lights up, playing Seongwoo's first movie.

"THATS MY SEONGWOO!!" Daniel whispered to Jaehwan.

"Seongwoo looks so handsome!" Jaehwan whispered to Daniel.

"Did you guys forget who i am?" Seolhee said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter