Thanks to Mr.Moon

Moonlight over Us

"Seems like Leeteuk hyung already told you what I wanted to say for years"

She looked back at him as he waited for her to look back.

Both held their breath as they looked at each other, like it was the first time.

Both minds were filled by the words the person who just walked away from them told.

'Kyuhyun loves you! He's just afraid to tell you!'

'Kyuhyun loves you! He's just afraid to tell you!'

'Kyuhyun loves you! He's just afraid to tell you!'

Tears flow down each other's eyes as they looked at each other. No one dared to talk, no one dared to move until he broke the silence.

"I..." He messed his hair, as he frustratingly kicked the sands in the playground. Trying to think of where to start or what to say first. 

Then there goes her cue, this always happen anyways. "Oppa, it's okay. You don't have to say anything. Or agree to the Oppas if they are forcing you to love me. I knew from the start that you'll never like me the way I like you. I'm just this little dongsaeng you're amused with. But still thank you oppa. I'll get over this anyway. I'm still young" And there, like what happened to them in their last conversation, she walked away from him, shoulders shaking, and sobbing loudly.

Taking every bit of courage left in him, he held out her hand and pulled her in a hug.

Both were crying so hard that she had no power to push him away, that he had no power to start from talking.

"Why do you have to do this? Why do you keep on letting me hang on to something that will never happen?" She started punching him, but then he hugged her so tight that she can't even push him. "Can you please just let me go?"

He hugged her tight, and close his eyes, trying to stop it fron letting tears race down, "You don't have to. Rememeber that day I told you, you we're y? I've been in love with you from that time onwards. I don't know, but maybe even when I first saw you. I love you Seo Joohyun. I----"

"STOP!" She pushed him, trying to break the hug. "You're lying!"

He hugged her, as he cried hard, his whole body was shaking so hard, "I am not lying. I was just afraid that you will not like me back! I-I love you Seo Joohyun. I love your eyes that sparkles like the stars. I love your smile that shines brighter than the sun. I love you laugh that makes everyone alive. I love your voice, that soothing voice that tells me everything's going to be okay. I love you... I love everything about you... I... I just want to be with you...I... I am always teasing you because..." He fell on her knees, as he tried to continue his explanation. He felt his voice falter as he cries.

"I am always teasing you because I want you to notice me. I want you to feel my presence. All that because I love you. I love you Joohyunnie." He ended his explanation as he felt tears running down uncontrollably on his eyes.

Then she bent her knees, sitting in front of the crying Kyuhyun. She felt like an idiot, crying and smiling. "Why do you have to wait oppa?" She asked, as she felt her voice faltering fron crying too hard as well. She hugged him tight and cried in his arms as he cried in hers.

"I love you so much. I don't how much, maybe only God knows. Seo Joohyun, I..." He didn't even continue what to say because of crying.

"I love you too oppa. Nothing's changed. It will never change." She said, and hugged him back so tight, shutting her eyes close.

Both never spoke as they hugged each other, it was as if every second was important. All those years wasted was now covered with love as they feel each other's embrace with longing.

Then he cupped her face.

"I love you Hyunnie" He said, kissing her tears away.

"I love you eyes" He kissed her eyes.

"I love your cute nose" He kissed her nose.

"I love your cheeks" He kissed her cheeks.

"I love your hair" He smelled it and kissed her sweet-smelling hair.

"I love those pretty forehead" He kissed her forehead.

"I-------"

"I love you, Hyun oppa" She interrupted him, smiling lovingly at him.

"I love your eyes that shows care for me" She kissed his eyes and his tears away.

"I love your nose" She kissed his nose.

"I love your cheeks" She kissed his cheeks, making him blush.

"I love your curly hair" She kissed his hair.

"I love your forehead" She kissed his forehead.

Both looked at each other lovingly, as if they were understanding each other just by looking at each other's eyes. "I love you evrything about you." They said in unison. Then added, again in unison, "I love your lips"

They kissed each other passionately. No one was planning to break the kiss, lno one cares if they look like stupid teenagers as they sat there on the playground in a silent night. All they know was they were savoring the times they're having this time,it was like the first time they talked.

Breaking the kiss after how long only God knows, they hugged each other. Happiness replacing anger and sorrow in their hearts, as they kept on smiling. They looked up on the moon. The moon that was still, unbelievably, shining brightly at them, as if it was smiling widely. 

Maybe her Yoona unnie was right after all.

Maybe his Heechul had the right instincts anyways.

Maybe the moon helped them, and made a magic.

They silently thanked all those people whowas always there for them. Then still in a hug, both looked up at the moon, and silently thanked it for everything. For silently listening as they pour out their broken hearts to it, for never leaving them unti they found what they were looking for.

Both have been running in a full circle, both looking for peace and love. Both were getting tired already, but then they already found it. In each other's arms.