One step closer.

Moonlight over Us

Seo Joohyun looked up in the sky, only to find the bright moon looking at her.

 

It's been long since she last saw him. They've been avoiding each other for they both didn't know.  When they had that duet in SMTown, she felt they were becoming their old selves again but after that, everything went back to the way she feared it would be. Kyuhyun became so distant, he acted cool while she tried her best to talk to him.

 

She sighed. Tears flowing down her cheeks. Again.

"Why wouldn't it stop? Tell me." She asked the moon.

 

Her unnies told her to stop waiting for him. To divert her feelings to someone who will love her back, but she can also tell that deep inside each of her unnie's hearts, they are all rooting for the maknae couple.

So once again, she looked at the moon form up above,  "Tell me, is he thinking about me now?" She asked.

 

She blinked.

Two times.

Three times.

'Is it me or did the moon just shone brighter than its is earlier?'

 

She stoop up and went out of their room silently. And found her Taeyeon unnie eating a hamburger, and on the table are some hamburger waiting to be eaten.

 

"Unnie! Didn't I tell you to stop eating hamburgers? It's not good for your health." She reminded her.

Her unnie looked up, looking at her eye-to-eye, "Yah Joohyun, nothing's bad when your suffering form a broken heart." So that explains why her eys were swollen.

"Unnie, I..." She stopped, looking at her unnie who was carelessly munching the burger.

"You can go out." She replied.

She gave her unnie a questioning look, "How did you know, Unnie?"

"How did I know that you're sneaking ut of the dorm every night to take a walk?" Taeyeon unnie laughed. "Seo Joohyun, I;m the oldest here. I have to take care of all of you."

She hugged her unnie, and answered, "Thank you, unnie."

"After eating the last two burgers, I will be talking a walk too." Her unnie added.

She looked back at her, "To where unnie?"

"To the garden." Her unnie said. "Now go." Her unnie motioned for her to go.

"Ne, unnie." She smiled, but before she can even walk out from the door, her unnie added another reminder.

 

 

As she was walking, her unnies first words to her echoed through her mind, 'Nothing's bad when your suffering from a broken heart.'  So does that mean, her unnie and Leeteuk Oppa got into a fight or something like that? She shook her head. She doesn't even know what happened, so she reminded herself to ask Taeyeon unnie about her problem.

 

Another thing that her unnie said crept into her mind, "Who will I see?" She wondered as her feet guided her on where she will go.

 

She stopped form walking and looked up to the moon which was unbelievably brighter than the usual, "The moon's so bright." She commented.

"Indeed, Joohyunnie."

She looked back at the owner of the familiar voice, "Oppa?"