What he wanted to say

Moonlight over Us

 

"Indeed Joohyunnie"
"Oppa?" She looked back at the owner of the voice and saw him.
She smiled at him, and bowed, "Leeteuk Oppa"
The older smiled and bowed at her as well, "What is our little Seohyunnie doing here at this time of the night?" He asked.
She looked back at him, and answered, "I don't know. I always take a walk here every night, How about you oppa?" She asked.
"I think the rules I gave to my brothers is broken, I broke it. I took a walk for nothing. I don't know" He answered.
Silence crept through them as they both looked at the moon who was enchantingly shining brightly.
"I should be going Joohyun" 
She looked back at him with a questioning look.
"I'll be leaving you here. I want to be by myself Joohyun. Tell your Taeyeon unnie, I'm sorry" He said and walked.
She was left there frozen in shock until; she realized something, "Oppa!" She called, making her Leeteuk oppa stop from walking.
Without even waiting for her to talk, he shouted back at her smiling, "Kyuhyun loves you! He's just afraid to tell you!" He said, and then waved bidding goodbye at her.
She felt tear flowing down in her eyes as she shouted again, "Oppa!"
This time he looked back at her, few distance away from her already, "What is it maknae?"
She wiped the tears away as she answered, "Taeyeon unnie, she's planning to kill herself by eating dozens of hamburgers"
The older laughed at her, and clapped, "Joohyun, nothing's bad when you're suffering from a broken heart." He was about to walk away when she called him again.
"Taeyeon unnie's at the garden" She said and then bowed.
She saw Leeteuk oppa smiled in relief, and waved back at her. She saw him ran fast as she felt tear flowing down again.
'Kyuhyun loves you! He's just afraid to tell you!' She looks back at the moon, and asked, "Should I believe Leeteuk Oppa?"
___________________________________________________________________________
 
'Kyuhyun loves you! He's just afraid to tell you!'
 
He clenched his fist as he watched Joohyun from afar. He messed his hair as his Leeteuk hyungs last words to Seohyunnie played nonstop on his mind.
 
'Kyuhyun loves you! He's just afraid to tell you!'
'Kyuhyun loves you! He's just afraid to tell you!'
'Kyuhyun loves you! He's just afraid to tell you!'
 
"Aish!" He mumbled as he silently watched Seohyun who was looking at the moon and murmuring something.
'Should I tell her?' He asked himself then looked back at the moon. "Is this the right time?" He asked.
 
He remember what Yoona told him yesterday when they were in a rehearsal together with SNSD.
"Oppa."
He looked back only to see Yoona looking at him.
"What?" He asked.
"Tell her." She answered.
"Tell who? Tell what?" He asked, looking at her confusingly.
"Tell Hyun that you love her" She answered, looking at him in the eye.
He looked down feeling the tears rushing to flow down his eyes, "It's too late, Yoong"
He felt her hand tapping his shoulders, "It's never too late, oppa. She's always been there"
 
'She's always been there' Yoona's words echoed through his mind as he looked at the moon.
Without even knowing, he silently walked approaching her. He stopped as he was few steps away from her, and talked.
"Seems like Leeteuk hyung already told you what I wanted to say for years"