One walk nearer.

Moonlight over Us

 

Cho Kyuhyun looked up in the sky, only to find the bright moon looking at him.

 

It's been long since he last saw her. They've been avoiding each other for they both didn't know.  When they had that duet in SMTown, he felt they were becoming their old selves again but after that, everything went back to the way knew it would be. He tried to distance himself fron her in fear of hugging her tightly and showing her how much he missed her, and tried to act cool in times hwen she tries to talk with him.

 

He sighed. He looke at his phone and started playing games to ease the tension inside him, yet in the end, he always loses. "I'm really a loser." He exclaimed.

 

His hyungs told him to tell Seohyun about his feeling for her. But then, here he is still waiting for the right time. He walked in his window and looked at the moon, "Is this the right time?" He asked.

 

He shook his head, 'Am I hallucinating?' He swore he just saw the moon looking brighter than it was earlier. 'Aish, too much starcraft!' He reasoned out.

 

He was feeling the urge to go out for a walk, and since the moon looks brighter. He decided to go out from the room. "The hyungs are already asleep anyway."

 

But whe he came out, he saw his Donghae hyung, Siwon hyung, and Ryeowook hyung watching a romance movie.

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, come sit with us and watch a movie." His Donghae hyung called.

"Aniyo hyung." He refused. "What's with the sudden decision in watching movie?"

"We just feel like it." Siwon hyung answered.

Ryeowook hyung laughed, "These two have problems with Tiffany and Jessica, so to forget their loneliness. They decided to watch movies and even dragged me here so that they will have someone to confide their problemss with."

He, in an instant, laughed at what Ryeowook hyung just said, "Aish, you look like broken-hearted teenagers, hyungs!" He teased  the two sad hyungs.

"You've been brokenhearted too. So let us be like this, you drowned yourself to death playing starcraft, while we watch movies until the radiation gets tired." DongHae hyung replied, looking drunk already."

"And the fact taht you've been like this earlier than us, you should not laugh at us." A drunk Siwon hyung added.

He cannot think of any comeback for them. They did hit a nerve.

He looked at his two miserable-looking hyungs, and then looked athis other hyung who were taking care of the two, "Ryewook hyung..." He messed his hair as he tried to formulate a reason to go out for a walk.

"You can go" His hung said and stood up to go near him.

His face lightened at his hyung's answer, "Really hyung?"

"Yes." His hyung smiled and handed him a jacket, "Here, it's cold outside"

"How did you know hyung?"

"That it's cold outside? Or that you want to go outside." His hyung joking asked.

He smiled at his hyung, "Maybe both?"

"I can feel it." His hyung answered and gave him a mysterious smile.

"Thank you hyung." He grinned at him and walked.

 

He looked at the moon and decided to go for a walk

He walked.

And walked.

And walked.

He suddenly stopped when he heard a voice from few meters away from him.

 

"Oppa?"