Bed Rest

Annoying Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its 10 am in the morning and Nayoung just woke up from her sleep. "Finally I can get a proper sleep even though its not that long," Nayoung sighs, searching for her phone which beside her.

15 missed calls, 101 unread messages from Daniel

"Damn, what's up with this boy's brain? Is it damaged or something?" Nayoung mutters. "Aish, I can't get up from my bed. Its so cold in here," Nayoung crawls back to her blanket. Nayoung decides to only read Daniel's messages and put back her phone. Suddenly her phone rings making her startled.

"Yah, Nayoung!!" Daniel screams. "You read my messages but not replying it? How dare you!" He nags.

"Daniel, can you lower your voice a little bit? I'm still dizzy and I think I'm sick please I don't have much time to respond to your nag," She says in a weak voice.

"Hold up, are you sick? But how come you didn't tell me last night? You should've call me!"

"I can't think of it. All I did is just laying on my bed, drank tons of water and try to sleep but ended up opening my eyes again because its so cold and I'm so dizzy. Geez, even in my own bedroom I feel uncomfortable," She closes her eyes as she talk to Daniel.

"Just lay down on your bed. And I'll be there soon. Do not move an inch," Daniel hungs up. Nayoung can't think straight. She feels really tired, cold and dizzy at the same time. She can't even move her head just to adjust the pillow.

After 30 minutes, Daniel arrived at Nayoung's house. Daniel rushes into Nayoung's bedroom. He enters her bedroom without knock the door. "You should've knock the door, Daniel.." "I'm sorry but I don't have much time to knock the door. I bring many fruits and medicines for you and also some food." Daniel put his belonging into the ground. He take off his black leather jacket and go down to the kitchen. He take a glass of water and bring it to Nayoung's room.

Daniel check Nayoung's temperature of her body with his body temperature checker. " Nayoung. You're body temperature is really h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter