Frazzle

Annoying Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayoung's day turns upside down after she met Daniel. Even though Nayoung still hate Daniel because of him -- her ice cream fell -- Nayoung will still help Daniel, not to mention Nayoung will get what another treat from Daniel.

"What are you gonna do today, Nayoung?" Daniel asks from the other line. Yep, call each other is their activity now. And its not like what you guys think, they are not in love with each other. Just friends.

"Busy with my home chores, duh." Nayoung replies as she rolls her eyes.

"Suddenly I feel tired all over my body--" Before Daniel finish his words, Nayoung cut it. "And do you want me to massage your body? That will never happen."

"Sorry? Did you really think that I will ask you to massage my body? Haha," Daniel laughs. Nayoung grunted. "We will go for some exercise!"

"I'm not going. I prefer stay at home, watch my favorite tv show with a bowl of snack rather than get some exercise with you."

"Ah cmon! This is will be fun. And of course we're gonna get some yummy food after our exercise."

"Okay I'm going with you. Pick me up in 15 minutes or else I will watch my favorite tv show."

 

"What do you prefer? Jogging or run on the treadmill? Or  swimming?" Daniel gives her many options before they go for exercise. "Uhm, actually I can the three of them. But I will follow what you pick."

"I want jogging for miles and miles.. Haha, is that okay with you?" He asks as he chuckle a bit. "I'm okay. I'm pretty sure you want some exercise, don't you? Why don't you just focus on driving."

 

After changing their clothes, they finally go for a jog. Starting with some warm ups and then woosh. Daniel is really in the mood f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter