Self Cleaning; Error

Annoying Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I will pick you at 12 right after your class." Daniel texted Nayoung.

 

"What for?" Nayoung replied his message.

 

"I need you because i'm in a big trouble right now."

 

"Is this really important for me to help you?" Nayoung asks Daniel. "Yeah, of course. You help me and I'll treat you as a reward. Deal?" "Deal." They both shake their hands. Daniel take Nayoung to a place where she doesn't know it -- his house. "Hey, where are we? Are you trying to kidnap me?" "No, welcome to my house, Nayoung."

 

"What.. what are you doing? Are going to.. AAHH!" Nayoung hurrily close her eyes with her hands. "Aish, stop your dirty thoughts!! Its not like that. Just take a look inside and I will explain you why I need your help." Daniel grabs her hand and take her into his house.

 

His house is pretty big but not that big. A beautiful with minimalist interior house. "I can't see anything to help you. So I better go home right now." "Check my bedroom!! Its super messy, I can't handle it! Please help me. And.. and I spilled my cats' food in the kitchen and I can't find Rooney!" Nayoung raising her eyebrow. "Rooney? A football player?" "No. I have two cats named Rooney and Peter. Peter is sleeping quietly in my room but I LOST ROONEY! HELP ME!" Daniel's begging on his knees with a sad face.

 

"Get up, Daniel." Nayoung pats his head. "I will help you but in one condition. You must really help me while I clean your room and after that we're gonna looking for Rooney, okay? Don't be sad. Rooney is still near your house area." Daniel only nods his head. Nayoung tied her hair and Daniel take the things for them to clean up the entire house. They're heading u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter