Beep Beep

Annoying Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is this his numbers? And what's the point of leaving me his numbers while I got no ice cream on my hand? Should I call text him? Or call him? Nah, your self esteem is much more important, Song Nayoung." She talks to herself. "But if I call him I can yell at him because my ice cream.. God yes, Nayoung. You're such a smart girl!"

 

She runs into her house as fast as she could even though the space between the park and her house is pretty far but for sake of yell at him, Nayoung will do anything even though its tired as hell. Finally she arrived at her home, take off her shoes, grab a glass of orange juice and dial the numbers. Beep.. beep.. beep.. "Hello, who is this?" A sleepy voice asks Nayoung. "I'm sorry? Should I'm the one who ask you?"

 

"Hey.. Could you just talk nicely to me?" He pleads. "Why should I? Here's the thing. First, you hit me. Second, today's weather is not good so you better watch out. Third, you make my ice cream fell!" Nayoung screams. But he says nothing. Literally NOTHING. Is he fell asleep? But HOW? "Hey, I'm talking to you, you peach head! You should have manners for god sake."

 

Still no answer.

 

"Better end this call today. Adios." Nayoung hangs up. "This guy is really testing my patience. I should take a bath and go to spa after it."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter