*Seven

Teacher Song v Flirty Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Teacher Song.” Jihyo heard Jongin’s calling for her name as she step out from her car. He grinned so happily as he had been waiting for her at the school’s car porch.

“Let me help you with your stuffs.” He offered while stretching his hand to take her briefcase and few files.

“No need.” Jihyo answered shortly before pushed his hand away and continued walking. 

“Aye~ she’s not in good mood already?” He looks confused for second, but managed to caught up with her and walked side by side her in another second.

“So, what’s topic that you’re going to teach us today, Teacher Song?” Jongin randomly asked. It’s obvious he wants to start the conversation with her but it’s not a smart move, since he received her glare.

“What? Did I shock you again this morning?” He blinked.

Jihyo bit her lips. “Just go away, Kim Jongin. What I warned you about not talking to me at school?”

Then, she continued walking again.

“Are you serious, Teacher Song? Why should I stop talking to you in the first place? Not like we’re in a bad term.” Jongin grabbed Jihyo’s hand to stop her.

“And we’re also not in a good one. Just don’t follow me around.” Jihyo reminds him.

She knew she shouldn’t treat Kim Jongin so rude like this but she can’t help.

“But we’re heading the same direction! And you’re my fiancee, right? I don’t understand why you’re so eager for me not to talk to you. There’s no one around, for your concern. So, it’s safe, jagiya ~” He playfully smiled.

“You just never listen, don’t you? And don’t call me that.” Jihyo rolled her eyes and continued walking.

“Since you don’t like me calling you jagiya, I’ll just call you darling, or do you prefer yeobo? Or should I learn the French words for it? It’ll be more romantic, I know.” Jongin talked to himself while jogging beside her because she was really walking very fast.

“SHUT UP!” Jihyo’s limit of anger can’t be tolerate anymore when she pushed Jongin against the wall.

The boy groaned with the sudden attack.

“One more time you open your mouth and start blabbering nonsense, I’m going to chop your head and send your body parts to all your FLINGS!” She shouted. Well, since there’s no people around so she pretends to threat him a bit.

“But.. But..” Jongin looked at her with his puppy eyes.

Jihyo showed her fist, she just wouldn’t let him to continue.

“But I just.. want us to be close..” He mumbled slowly, but Jihyo can still heard him.

“Don’t have to. We’re getting married, yes but we don’t have to work for it.” She said.

“What do you mean?” Jongin raised his eyebrows in confusion.

“Stay away from me, at least 100 meters.” She warned without answering his question.

Jongin followed closely beside her with a silent after that. Jihyo arrived at teachers’ office first and when she turned around, he’s still there, not too far from her. She gave him a quick sign, to just go to his class and he continued without saying any word.

Jihyo watched him walk down slowly, not even turning back. She honestly felt bad. Kim Jongin was so happy this morning, but she had to spoil his good mood.

‘And why this kid is trying hard? Not like he doesn’t have something better to do rather than playing around with me? Maybe he’s really mean with his words, that he wants us to be close. Well, getting in a marriage arrangement doesn’t mean he has to act jerk or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter