*Four

Teacher Song v Flirty Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"So, how's Jongin at school? I heard you're teaching him." Mrs.Song asked Jihyo, when they almost finished their family dinner. 

 

It was a simple question from her mother but she found it a little bit difficult to answer the question. If Jongin is just nobody and merely her student, Jihyo would opens straight away without thinking. But now, she needs to think first what correct words that she may use to describe him, because her mother must only wants to hear good things about Jongin.

 

"He's okay." She muttered shortly, while looking up to see her mother's reaction. 

 

Mrs.Song nodded her head, satisfied with Jihyo's short answer. "Good then. Tell him to come and have a lunch with us tomorrow."

 

"H-huh, what umma?" Jihyo asked unsure with what she just heard. Her mother must be joking.

 

"I said, invite Jongin for a lunch tomorrow, after school." Mrs.Song pointed out only important parts and Jihyo didn't feel good at all because she knew it was not a suggestion from her mother. It's more to instruction and nobody wouldn't dare to object it. Because it's her umma.

 

Jihyo unconciously bits her lips. 

 

"Umma, must I..?" She stopped as she's taking a deep breath.

 

"Must I really get married to Kim Jongin, umma?"

 

"I thought we've already put a full stop from discussing any of this." Mrs.Song reminded her, while giving a cold stare that could make Jihyo felt nervous. She didn't like having a fight, especially with her mother.

 

"I, I know. I just want to make sure, if there's any other option for me to stop the marriage and... "

 

"No, you don't have one." Mrs.Song sternly said.

 

"Besides, it's not like you're getting married with him right away. He needs to graduate first from high school, only then we can start in planning your marriage so you don't have to worry about it."

 

As expected, her mother knows very well what on the inside that she's freaking out.

 

"Arraseo, umma. If that's what you really want, I'll just follow." Having no choice, Jihyo said quitely.

 

After Mrs.Song done with her dinner, she stood up and begin to clean at the kitchen, leaving out Jihyo with her father.

 

"I'm sorry, my daughter. I really can't help you in this." Mr.Song whispered while gently pat her back. 

 

Jihyo knows already how her mother almost controlling everything in their family matter and how her father leaving with no choice but to always agree with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter